~CHAPTER TWO [2]~

Listen to POV by Ariana Grande

*Kelly*

Kicking off the smallest briefcase, I scrolled the other two as I headed to the stairs. Coming down the stairs, my ankle twisted causing me to hit the railing.

"Shit" I kicked off the smallest briefcase one more time and it came tumbling down the stairs then with a loud thud as it landed. I made an attempt to cover my ears at the loud and unpleasant sound.

Looking down at the other suitcases, i thought of throwing one down too just so it'd be easier carrying just one but a familiar voice cut me off my thoughts

"Don't even think about it" i heard Kate say right in front of me.

Looking up at her, I feigned the most innocent smile in history

As you may think

I know I have the most innocent smile

That's what you think

"Don't give me that innocent smile, I know you were thinking of throwing those suitcases down, just like you threw this one" she motioned to the smallest suitcase

"It fell off by accident" I gave her my prettiest smile this time.

"Hmm" she eyed me then came up to get one of the suitcases "there's nothing wrong with asking for help, ok?"

Sighing in defeat, I responded "I know. I'm just so excited to be leaving this City to another one like whoever said Kelly was gonna leave town?"

She laughed as we both came down the stairs.

"And I get to be in a plane for the... Second time!" I exclaimed at the last part. "Thank you so much Kate".

She dropped the suitcase outside while uncle Norman took the two to the jeep. She turned to me her hands folded loosely on her chest. "For what?"

I intertwined our hands "for bringing me along with you this year. I don't only get to leave town, I also get to meet new people which I still very nervous about, but thanks a lot" Meeting new people always seem to be hard for me.

"You don't need to thank me Kelly. I'd take you anywhere you wanna go, just mention it" she pulled me in a hug as she gushed.

"Let's go to Arizona right away"

Smiling, she turned to Uncle Norman who'd been waiting for us at the door "Norman? What are we waiting for?"

"I'm waiting for you two. I already handed Elizabeth keys to all necessary doors to the house so we've got nothing to worry about because the house keeper's got it covered" uncle Norman said as he pulled us apart. He went on to open the passenger door for me before opening aunt Kate's door. In return, I saw them share a kiss.

How cute?

I've always admired their relationship. They're the sweetest and most honest and transparent couple I've known. Although they argue, like a lot. If they were to host an award for the couples who argue all the time, I'm pretty sure they'd take the trophy. But I know it's a sign of a healthy marriage. It's normal to disagree sometimes