Chapter 3

Liyah: *she has a bag and heads to meet where they are*
*The ship is preparing to leave the dock*
Zuko: *is sitting there and sees her* "Looks like you decided to come after all"
Liyah: "Yes I did" *smiles at him politely* "How's your wound?"
Zuko: "Good as new now thanks to you" *he stands* "I'm glad you're coming. I'll show you to your quarters" *he leads her onto the ship*
Liyah: "Oh good...Oh! Okay" *follows him with her bag in hand*
Zuko: *he leads her to her room* "Do you have everything you need?"
Liyah: "I do thank you" *smiles politely* "I'm glad you're okay but I recommend that you should have no hard physical activity"
Zuko: "Thank you, but I'm afraid I'll have to decline. I have constant training that I need to attend to"
Liyah: "You're welcome...You'll bleed out again...but if we negotiate I'll look at your wound and see if you can continue your training"
Zuko: "Very well" *he agrees*
Liyah: "Good!" *chuckles* "Where can I do your examination?"
Zuko: "Here is fine. What is it that you need to see?" *he enters the room again*
Liyah: *enters too* "Your wound"
Zuko: "Right. Yeah" *he closes the door* "Should I sit or stand?"
Liyah: "Either way you're comfortable with"
Zuko: "Then I'll stand" *he turns towards her*
Liyah: "Okay please remove your clothing so I can see it"
Zuko: *he gives her a look and removes his upper body clothing*
Liyah: *blushes hard from seeing his body* "I-I didn't mean it that way!" *still blushes hard but examines his wound*
Zuko: *he says nothing*
Liyah: "You've healed really fast!" *says in surprise and touches it gently* "How's the pain?"
Zuko: "Barely noticeable. Am I free to continue?" *he quickly asks*
Liyah: *looks at him and sighs* "You can go but nothing TOO strenuous"
Zuko: "Good. That'll be all then" *he puts his clothes back on*
Liyah: *blushes* "Y-yes...and thank you for allowing me to go with you"
Zuko: "You're welcome. I have a feeling you'll do well here" *he says kindly before leaving*
Liyah: *smiles* "Thank you Your Highness" *bows*
Zuko: *he looks at her and bows in return before closing her door*
Liyah: *watches him go*

*Next Day*
Liyah: *she gets her lunch and looks around, she goes by the helm and sees Iroh* "Is this spot taken?" *smiles*
Iroh: "No not at all. Have a seat. Me and my friends here were just getting set up for a game of Pi Sho" *he says as he and two other players start arranging their pieces*
Liyah: *sits next to him* "Pi Sho? Is it hard to play?" *says as she eats*
Iroh: "Depends on who you play against" *he laughs* "But you can sit and watch for now. So, how was your first night on the ship?"
Liyah: "I slept pretty good...I'm just still used to being here on this ship" *chuckles*
Iroh: "Well that's good that you are adjusting. I wanted to ensure that you were comfortable on this ship" *he says as he begins playing the game with the other players*
Liyah: "Well thank you...I'm sorry that I didn't catch your name...All I remember is that the Prince called you his uncle"
Iroh: "My name is Iroh. It's nice to officially make your acquaintance" *he smiles kindly at her*
Liyah: "It's nice to officially make your acquaintance too Iroh" *smiles back* "I should apologize for coming on strong to you when you invited me to go with the both of you"
Iroh: "No apologies necessary. You can never be too careful when making big decisions. What changed your mind?"
Liyah: "My parents would want me to live my life and not staying in the village for the rest of my life without truly living"
Iroh: "Mmm. A wise decision. Life is full of many different issues, but one thing that is especially difficult to live with is regret" *he sips his tea*
Liyah: "Thank you" *sips hers too* "I should apologize to the Prince too"
Iroh: "He is due for training this morning. You can apologize afterwards"
Liyah: "Alright" *nods* "I've just been protective of myself for almost all of my life"
Iroh: "With good reason, I'm sure"
Liyah: "Yes" *nods as she finishes eating* "I'm valuable to the Fire Nation but it depends if I get to live or not from the Fire Lord's orders"
Iroh: "Ah I see. Well I'm afraid being on this ship will not do anything to help nor hurt your situation"
Liyah: "I see...That's true...but I want to thank you for inviting me Iroh" *finishes her tea then smiles at him*
Iroh: "You're quite welcome" *he smiles back* "I hope that you come to enjoy your time and the travel"
Liyah: "Me too!" *chuckles*

To Be Continued