Chapter 7

Liyah: *is all finished being patched up by the doctor for her scratched cheek and bruised ankle*
Zuko: *he comes in* "Doctor says you're all patched up. How're you feeling?"
Liyah: "Yes I am and I'm better now...Are you okay? You don't appear to be injured when you went after the Earthbenders"
Zuko: "I'm alright. Thanks" *he goes to her*
Liyah: "No problem...I apologize for causing this mess" *looks down* "I was...pretty much...useless"
Zuko: "It's alright. I didn't bring you onboard to fight"
Liyah: "You didn't?" *looks up at him*
Zuko: "No. You're just supposed to heal"
Liyah: "Right" *nods* "Is that all I'm good for?" *thinks out loud*
Zuko: "What do you mean?"
Liyah: "I...couldn't protect myself or help you fight much"
Zuko: "Mhmm? You...feel useless"
Liyah: "Exactly" *nods*
Zuko: "What do you want?"
Liyah: "I want...I need to learn how to protect myself better a-and be more useful"
Zuko: "I see...that can be arranged"
Liyah: "Can what be arranged?" *tilts her head a little in confusion*
Zuko: "You learning how to protect yourself...and us"
Liyah: "Really?!" *her eyes brighten up and feels uplifted*
Zuko: "Yeah. Under supervision"
Liyah: "Of course!" *nods* "Now I can learn self defense!" *gets excited*
Zuko: "What is it that you wanna learn?"
Liyah: "Well...I'm not sure where to start but I want to learn hand to hand combat"
Zuko: "Sure. That can definitely be taught"
Liyah: "Thank you Zuko!" *gets excited and hugs him*
Zuko: *he gets surprised* "You're welcome"
Liyah: *she blushes hard and lets him go* "I-I'm sorry! I-I just got excited" *chuckles and blushes hard in embarrassment*
Zuko: "You're fine. I'll let you know when I've figured out your lessons...You're a member of this crew now. You should know what to do if something happens"
Liyah: "O-of course...Thank you" *nods* "Well...I'm glad you came back to the ship safe Your Highness" *smiles*
Zuko: "Thank you" *he nods* "Rest easy, Liyah" *he says before going*
Liyah: "I will!" *watches him go*

*After Liyah Finishes Being Healed Up After Some Time From Her Ankle She Waits For Zuko At The Training Hall And Is Looking Around The Hall At The Many Weapons She Sees*

Zuko: *he enters* "Oh. You're already here"
Liyah: "Yeah! I like to be on time" *chuckles*
Zuko: "Good. How's your foot?"
Liyah: *giggles* "My ankle is all better now thank you" *smiles*
Zuko: "Good. You're welcome. Uhh so I've never taught anyone before but I'll try to pass on what I know. You ready?"
Liyah: "It's okay! Anything you can teach me will be very helpful...Yup! I'm ready" *nods, gets excited and nervous*

*After He Teaches Her Hand To Hand, He Runs Her Through A Few Practice Rounds Where She Attacks And He Blocks And Dodges*

Liyah: *pants* "Wow that was a lot of exercise!" *chuckles* "But a lot of helpful lessons!"
Zuko: *he pants a little too* "Do you feel better about protecting yourself?"
Liyah: "Very much so...Thank you Zuko" *smiles at him*
Zuko: "You're welcome" *he goes to the weapon wall and takes off dual broadswords* "Your next lesson will be with these"
Liyah: *gets surprised* "What are those?"
Zuko: "These are dual broadswords. They're used as a pair" *he holds them together, the two hilts when put together look like two halves of a whole sword*
Liyah: "Oh wow! They look a sword but split in half!" *looks at them impressed*
Zuko: "Exactly. They're not two separate swords, but two halves of the same whole" *he separates them and moves them both at the same time*
Liyah: "Nice! They look amazingly cool!"
Zuko: *he chuckles* "I guess so" *he puts them back*
Liyah: "So they'll be next for my next training?"
Zuko: "Yes. But for now you have hand to hand. That might even help you a little with waterbending. Who knows?"
Liyah: "Yeah true!...I know you're busy with your princely duties but I want to thank you and appreciate it for taking the time with me to help me and to help me train Zuko...thank you" *smiles at him*
Zuko: "You're welcome" *he nods* "We'll train again in a few days"
Liyah: "Okay got it!" *nods* "Is training over for today?"
Zuko: "Yes. You're free to go"
Liyah: *chuckles* "See you in a few days!" *smiles and bows*
Zuko: *he smiles back and bows back*
Liyah: *she smiles more when he smiles back then she leaves excitedly while blushing*

To Be Continued

For Honor And Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें