"Caden kissed me and we are going on a date tomorrow",she has turned into a tomato now.

"OH MY FUDGIE NUGGETS", I screamed.

"FREAKING FINALLY "

"DAMN GIRLLLLL"

Felicia looked at us like she had seen a ghost but can you blame us?

"I'VE AN IDEA!!", Zoey yelled.

Oh boy here we go.

"Let's go to a club tonight."

"B-but Zoe what about the guys?",felicia said.

"Well they don't need to know anything about our plans."

"Exactly. I'm gonna cancel plans with brian.",I exclaimed.

"Ohkay", felicia sighed

_________________________________________

Right now, we are trying to escape the guard. And so far, we are successful in running out of the dorm gates. The guard was asleep. Good for us .

After we had dressed up and did our makeup, zoey was the most excited.

(A/N- I am not very good at describing the outfits so I have given a picture above)

We booked a cab and went to a nightclub.
The place was bustling with every colour and loud cheerful music. Drunk people and ...horny couples were scattered all over the dance floor. Some were standing near the bar and- ooh damn look at that man.
Till now I hope you know that I love this place already. Finally I can let loose and do whatever i want .

"Let's go and drink!!", zoey exclaimed .
Felicia looked hesitant at first but agreed . And I was ever ready.

"Hey guys?",I called out.

"Yeah?"

"Can we have some whiskey?"

Okay I know I never drank before. Maybe a sip or two but Hey! I wanna have fun okay? Ps - I didnt get an opportunity to do such things back at home so why not now.

Zoey just smirked and went somewhere while felicia looked like..she is gonna regret it but she is still gonna do it anyways.

Zoey came back with a bottle of whiskey and oohlala looks like we are gonna have some fun.

"Gimme gimme gimme", I repeated excitedly.

Zoey handed me the bottle and I immediately gulped the liquid. I handed it to felicia and she took a sip but her face told me how she didnt like it. Zoey was drinking like there's no tomorrow.

Within fifteen minutes , the whole bottle was finished. My throat was burning . We all were pretty drunk by now.

I grabbed their hands and led them to the dance floor.

I have danced too much because my legs are maybe numb now I dont even know. HAHAHAHA.
Oh whose hands are those?
I giggled as someone grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to them.
I turned around to see a tall buff dude. He had caramel hair and hazel eyes. Hmm Typical.
I was closer to him than what you are to a stranger.

After a while of...dancing and maybe a little more..never mind ,I looked around and found zoey grinding on the same guy I saw earlier today. Wait..where is felicia?

Holy shit! Felicia was drinking again. Damn she didnt even share.

I moved away from the stranger and walked over to felicia and grabbed a bottle of my own.
Zoe joined us soon and we just giggled because...why were we giggling again?