• Those Red Lips •

Hey there. Thankyou for viewing this story . This is my first book. Please correct me if I make any grammatical errors. Constructive criticism is welcomed. If you don't like the book, dont read it. Just don't be mean.
Feel free to text me or if you need someone to talk to, I'm all ears.
And dont be a shy reader! Vote and comment. Get a follow back too!
I really want to have a good relationship with my readers so yeah.

Do not copy my book●
If you see any book published on the same lines or anything related to it, please let me know.

_________________________________________

"I want to savor the taste of those red lips. You look so innocent laying under me. Naked. All mine to corrupt.",I breathed out.

"You make me feel so dirty", she said. And I swear to god, I fucking love it.

_________________________________________

He walked like he owned the dark. With everything crashing down his foot. As if he could control anyone who was there to hurt her.
She owned the light in his darkness. His beam of happiness.
She made him feel like he was enough while he was busy falling in love with her flaws. They were too perfect for him. As he was for her.

_________________________________________

Give it a try!♡