10• WHISKEY

I made my way to the cafeteria to meet my girls there. I spotted them as soon as I entered but the guys were there too.

"Hey everyone",i sighed.
After answering a bunch of hellos Issac spoke up.

"Where did you go last night?you weren't in your room in the morning"

"She was with me", Alaric said.

"Oh"

Issac gave me a questioning look but left it at that.

Well, that wasn't awkward at all

"Why do you look so ...exhausted?", blaze asked.

"Well I have to complete a project and my partner isn't very helpful."

"Ohhh who are you paired with?",zoey asked .

"Someone named Brian Parker."

I just had took his name when all of the guys had their jaws clenched while Zoey and felicia gasped. Ohkay, this isn't weird at all. This Brian guy flirts so much. During our classes he talked more than he worked . Another Idiot . Ugh.

"Umm Brian is in the football team and..he is very..popular.",felicia said answering the questions running in my head.

"So what's the big deal? I mean yeah okay I get it if he is popular and all that but why do you guys look angry?"

Caden was about to answer when a certain someone walked up to our table, none other than the popular parker.

"Hey babe", brian said with a stupid smirk plastered on his face.

"Hey."

" I was thinking if we could go to the coffee shop after our classes to discuss about the project yeah?"

"Okay"

Suddenly Somebody's fist collided with the table . The guys were visibly shaking . The anger was evident. It was basically coming off of them in waves.

Zoey was trying to talk to Ares to distract him from beating the crap outta Brian. While felicia looked like she was gonna faint. Wait she doesn't look alright.
Brian had left by now and The situation looked better. It was anything but better. Because as soon as he left , felicia tried getting up and was gonna fall but caden catched her. She fainted.

"WHAT THE FUCK?",zoey and I said at the same time.

"Felicia? Felicia, please wake up!!",caden sounded worried.

He got up with her in his arms and told us to stay here as he took felicia to the doctor.

The atmosphere was tense. The guys looked like they had lost their minds. As if they had one in the first place.

After about an hour or so , caden and felicia came back.

"Hey are you alright what happened?"

"I hadn't eaten any food since last night and uh-I fainted", felicia spoke up.

She was blushing.
As soon as the guys left us alone by saying that 'they had some important business to attend to', we bombarded felicia with questions.

"So sweetheart why are you blushing?", zoe asked.

"Yeah, what happened?",I smirked.

"Uh-nothing?"

"Stop lying tell us"

"Cadenkissedmeandwearegoingonadatetomorrow", she rushed.

"Okay what repeat that but a little slower "