5•SMACK THAT

It's been two weeks here and so far everything is going great. I love Zoey and Felicia already. The classes are great and the teachers are amazing. But what displeased me were the rumours about none other than jerkface himself. He is total bad news. Completely opposite to what he was like back in California which is a cocky bastard but kinda sweet?

Zoe and Felicia told me a lot about people here. Mostly about his group which consists of four other guys. They drink, smoke and are basically the 'rebels'. All of them have a new chick every week. Girls are practically drooling over these overconfident, unpredictable womanizer beings. Felicia also told me that Alaric was suspended because he broke a teacher's arm. Apparently he didn't like getting interrupted while beating a student who wasn't giving up his seat to Alaric. I get it now, why he came back home in mid semester and also the way he was beating that poor guy outside his house.

I am keen on keeping my distance from him now. He wouldn't even notice me. I haven't met him here yet, so everything's good till now. Exactly how it should be.

I turned off the shower and wrapped a white puffy towel around myself. While drying myself off I heard Zoey and Felicia singing ...smack that. I chuckled at their behavior while wearing my loose t shirt and booty shorts. I moved out of the bathroom and picked up a hairbrush from the bed and used it as a mic while Zoe did the same. Felicia was standing on her bed , dancing like crazy. Now yes she is a nerd but likes to have her fun with the ones she is comfortable with.

I feel you creepin', I can see you from my shadow
Wanna jump up in my Lamborghini Gallardo
Maybe go to my place and just kick it like Tae Bo

I laughed at how we all were having the time of our lives at this hour. It is 3 am but we don't care as it's the weekend. We watched a movie on my laptop while having snacks. I joined Felicia in the crazy dancing .

And possibly bend you over
Look back and watch me
Smack that, all on the floor
Smack that, give me some more
Smack that, 'till you get sore
Smack that, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

Suddenly there was a bang on the window which scared the hell outta all of us.

"Who the fuck is that?", Zoey whisper screamed. I shrugged holding the hairbrush closer to me while Felicia picked up her pillow ready to smack the shit out of the ghosts behind the window.

The window slowly creeped open and in stepped ...a dude? .. wait..one, two, three, four....FIVE GUYS?!

I, Zoe and Felicia screamed and attacked the five men with a hairbrush, pillows and a bag kept on the chair. Zoe took the bag and charged at the first guy and landed on top of him, still not giving up and hitting the guy again and again. While Felicia took another pillow and smashed a guy's face with the pillows on both sides of his head with A LOT of force and he fell. She started gasping like a fish while screaming " I KILLED HIM AUTUMN , OH MY GOD I FUCKING KILLED A GUY." Zoe and I started laughing but while looking at the intensity of the situation, I took the hairbrush and slammed it on the head of a guy standing in front of me and kicked him in his balls.

Three down, two more to go.

Zoe took the bag again and I picked up another pillow. She swinged the bag at him, hitting him on his face while i started hitting the guy with my pillow with my eyes shut.

"Ow! Ow! OW! Rose stop!"

Dafuq?! Did he just call me Rose?

wait a minute, these are the Bad Boys, seriously? They literally fell down when a pillow was thrown at them. ...HAHAHA! looks like somebody is gonna get teased about this. A minute again please...

FUCK ,ALARIC. How didn't i notice this before? SHIT SHIT SHIT

"Wait you guys know each other?",Zoe said.

"Yeah, she is my best friend. Aren't you Grace? ", Crumpled potato said with a smirk on his face.

"No i am not and why are you in our room jerkface. How did you get in here?!" , i said hitting him again with my pillow.

He was about to say something when the rest of his friends started groaning. I saw Felicia helping the guy she had hit. Hmm.. I SHIP IT!

Abruptly a hand snaked around my waist and my face collided with Alaric's chest. I guess i just broke my face. Damn his muscled body.

" You see , Rose, we have needs..manly needs. So to fulfill them, we came here. We had to go in some other room but not every girl sings smack that at fucking 3 am ", he smirked as he brought his face closer to mine , staring in my eyes as if trying to find something.

I, Zoe and Felicia gasped while our cheeks turned red from embarrassment. They all got up ,looking down at us with knowing smiles on their faces.

Upfront style, ready to attack now
Pull in the parking lot slow with the 'Lac down
Konvict's got the whole thing packed now
Step in the club now and wardrobe intact now!
I feel it down and cracked now (ooh)
I see it dull and backed now
I'm gonna call her, than I put the mack down
Money no problem, pocket full of that now!

We all looked at the five men standing in front of us with mouth still hanging open as they all joined the guy who started singing the song again.

They all started chuckling as they looked at our faces . Wow, this couldn't get anymore embarrassing.

"Hm. Just open your mouths a little bit more so that it can fit my.." , the second guy spoke up, looking amused while I covered my ears, Zoey's mouth was still open and Felicia looked like she would faint any moment. These dudes were now full on laughing , some dropping on the floor and others sitting on the bed trying to control their laughter.And we? We stood there, like statues.

From my peripheral vision could see Alaric looking at me with a genuine smile on his face. I love the way he looks at me when he thinks I am blind to notice.

"Ahem ahem, Attention please, ladies. My name is Caden Cooper", the guy who was hit by Felicia said while winking at her. He had caramel hair, with brown eyes and was about 6'2. Yep, she is gonna faint.

"Blaze Smith", a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes spoke up. He was as tall as Caden,

"Issac Miller", the guy who fell while laughing at us said, He had chocolate brown hair, almost black with dark blue eyes. 6'3 and looked like he was gonna laugh again if he looked at us any longer.

"I am Ares Hudson", said the dude who got hit by my hairbrush. He had dirty blonde hair with warm sand brown eyes. He was almost as tall as Alaric.

"oh you all know me. Do i still have to introduce myself?", Alaric said while I rolled my eyes at him. Still a cocky bastard.

We all introduced ourselves till we basically told them to get out of our room. They all chuckled at our behavior but moved out of the window one by one with the help of the ladder they used earlier. Felicia was already asleep and Zoey dropped on her bed like a dead goat. Alaric was the last one to leave and i waited there so i could close the window.

He looked at me once again and came closer till I felt his breath on my ear lobe.

"Those look good on you but they will look better on the floor of my room Rose."he said while referring to my clothes as his hand slipped up and down my arm. He inched away with a smirk on his face which soon turned into a smile.

"Sleep tight angel", before i could even say anything, he stepped out of the window and onto the ladder leaving me dazed. What have I got myself into?! oh no.