1.9. Always loved you.

Dylan

The rest of the car ride was silent only the sound of The Fray singing in the background. I smile turning it up a little.

"Why would you lie to Nate about yourself. About all the things you like and dislike?" Louis asked out of the blu.

I sigh looking out the window. "Because every thing I liked were the things you liked. It all just reminded me of you, so I found new things I kinda liked and told him." I admit shrugging.

I feel his hand on my thigh gently squeezing it. "I'm sorry for being a dick earlier. I was upset that you never told me and made a deal.." He sighs and is shake my head.

"You shouldn't be sorry Louis, you really shouldn't. I should, I shouldn't have hidden something this big from you ever. I'm sorry." I apologize as we arrive to his apartment.

I bite my lip and climb over the console straddling him.

"What are-" I cut him off by kissing his lips.

He relaxes and puts his hands on my waist. I pull away breathing heavily. "I love you." I whisper pressing our foreheads together.

"I love you." He pecks my lips. "Let's go inside." He opens the door and j climb out holding his hand walking to his apartment.

He unlocks the door and enters. "Anyone home?!" He asks walking inside.

"Me, but I'm leaving." Harry says walking towards us.

"I'll be back tomorrow and Seth went to California today to go visit his mum he said he'll me back Sunday." He informs Louis.

"Nice to see you Dylan." He smiles before leaving and Louis shakes his head as i chuckle. He locked the door and leads us to the living room.

"Want anything to drink? Water, soda, a beer?" He asks and i shake my head.

"No, I'm good." I smile and he nods walking to me sitting next to me on the couch.

"Want to watch a movie?" He asks and i nod grinning.

"You know I'm always up for a movie." He chuckles tuning the tv on looking for a movie.

"What do you want to watch?" He asks going through the movies.

"Let's watch We Are The Millers." I suggest and he nods.

"Funny movie." I giggle.

"Yeah, it is I'll get the pop corn" he gets up heading to the kitchen.

"Louis, do you have blankets?" I ask walking towards the kitchen.

He turns around nodding. "Yeah, in my room there scattered all over the bed." He chuckles. "My room is the one at the end of the hall." He tells me and I nod walking towards his room. I shake my head when there's a mess.

"Geez Louis, what happened to you?" I whisper grabbing some blankets and walk back out.

"What happened to you? You used to be so clean." I state walking back into the living room.

"I was never clean, I was only clean when you were around." He admits shoving pop corn in his mouth.

I giggle shaking my head. I sent next to him putting the blankets over us watching the movie. "You know I always have to take my shirt off when we have blankets, I get too hot." He chuckles and I nod remembering he does. We hear the soothing sound of rain hitting the ceiling, seconds later there was thunder.

"I've always liked thunder, I don't know why." I admit leaning my head on Louis shoulder.

The lights started to blink until they turned off. "The lights are off." I laugh stating the obvious.

"Your funny, I'll get the candles." He says getting up and i cross my legs waiting for him. He comes back lighting candles and putting them around the room.

I bite my lip and take my eyes away from him bare chest. "There we have some light I have my laptop we can watch some movies I downloaded." He says taking he laptop out from under the coffee table and look at his movies.

"Do you still love me?" I ask quietly.

He looks at me surprised by my question.

"I've always been in love with you. Even after we broke things off." He says quietly. "I just wish I could teach you to love me again." He adds biting his lip.

"You can't teach me to love you again Louis." I whisper.

"How can I make you love me again?" He turns to look at me.

I shake my head. "You can't, because I never stopped loving you." I admit.

"Y-you haven't?" He asks.

"No. I've been in love with you even if I was with Nate. I just wanted to deny it." I look down at my lap.

I feel him move closer to me lifting my chin up, making me look at him. "I love you Dylan Mason. Always have and always will." He whispers kissing my lips.

"I love you." I whisper against his lips and feel him push me down on the couch.

"Have... Have you and Nate... Had sex?" He asks hesitantly.

I bite my lip nodding. "oh." Is all he says.

"That's just sex, but I don't make love to him like I did with you." I whisper holding his cheek and he smile.

"Have you had sex with other girls?" I ask nervous of his answer.

"No. I've been to busy crying over you to think about other girls. I felt like if I did I would be cheating on you. Even if we weren't together." He says and I roll my lips in keeping me from grinning.

"I love you." I whisper before he crashes our lips together. Doing what we've been needing and wanted for three years..

••••

Hehehe. Hope you liked it. There will actually only be a chapter left and the epilogue. :) hehe almost the end.

~ jace :)