1.3. Dylan Cheater.

Louis

"Look at me in the eyes and tell me no, no that you don't love me and I'll believe you, I swear I'll walk away from you and I will leave you alone, and I swear cross my heart that, that will be the last time that I'll make you say no to me, the last time I will ever bother you," i tell her and she nods.

Looking at me in the eyes she nods.

"Louis..." She starts but the door slams open...

I turn towards the door my eyes widening.

"Nate," I hear Dylan breath out.

Fuck.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me! You go to the restroom and I come to see if you're okay only to see that your talking to this dick head!" He yells.

"Don't call him that!" Dylan say and I look at her surprised.

"Dylan.." I warn and she shakes her head.

"No." She says warningly. "You have no right to call him names or anything because he hasn't done anything wrong." She defends me and I sigh.

"God, does it matter I don't want you talking to him I don't trust him. Your lucky I came i here because im sure as hell if I didn't you would have fucked him!" He exclaims and I feel my blood boil as he accuses her of doing something while she's dating him.

I open my mouth to say something but Dylan cuts me off.

"Louis can you leave, please." Dylan
demands and I hesitantly nod leaving.

Son of a bitch has no right to talk to her that way.

Walking out and see Kelly still sitting in the booth. "Hey, I was getting worried." She says looking up at me.

"Sorry about that... So umm do you mind if we take our food to go we can go to my apartment," I suggest and she smile.

"Sure, you okay?" She asks and I nod asking the lady to put our food in to- go containers and walk out the restaurant.

Once getting into my car I see Nate and Dylan walk out and see Dylan's eyes blood shot red as she walk faster to the car.

"Hey it's Nate!" I hear Kelly announce and I nod but look at her confused.

"You know him?" I ask and she nods.

"Yeah I do, he's dating my best friends friend." She says and my eyes widen.

"Wait...umm what's her name?" I ask her hoping she will say Dylan.

"Her name is Lisa." she answers and my eyes widen. That son of a bitch.

"How- how long have they been dating?" I ask curiosity rushing through me.

She thinks for a second and answers. "About a month," she answers.

"You've got to be kidding me." I mumble under my breath as I drive out into the street.

••••

"The fucking ass hole is cheating on the love of my life!" I bang my hand on the granite counter.

"And your mad because...." Harry says confused taking a sip out of his water eating my left over Chines food.

"Because Dylan doesn't deserve to be cheated on!" I yell.

"Okay yeah, but this is your chance! To tell her and get her back!" He says raising his arms in the air.

"I know! But the thing is she loves this guy and If I tell her that she's gonna think I made it up so that she can dump his sorry ass." I sigh.

"Your an idiot you know? Because wether you tell her or not he's still gonna be with another girls and end up breaking Dylan's heart if she finds out from catching them together somehow other than you telling her or Kelly she will be broken once again." He says and I sigh running my fingers through my hair.

"Fuck!" I yell annoyed.

"Go and tell her and if she doesn't believe you than get proof!" He practically yells. "I know you, you love her way to much to see her hurt once more especially to a guy that's not worth her love." He adds before walking away.

He's right.

Sighing i get up grabbing my car keys and leaving the apartment.

I knock on the door hoping Dylan will open. Okay Louis you can do this you love her and she needs to know the truth.

I hear some one walk towards the door and opens it revealing Nate with no shirt on.

"what the fuck are you doing here?! Leave!" He yells trying to close the door as he looks behind him.

"Who is it?" I hear a female voice ask. That's not Dylan that's for sure.

"You son of a bitch!" I yell when I see another girl knowing that it's not Dylan but Lisa.

I grab him by his shoulder pushing him down on the ground. I hear Lisa screams. I raise my fist up in the air and punch him straight in the nose and on his cheek. He lies there not moving at all, not trying to protect himself.

After I feel like he's hand enough I get up and I breath heavily.

"That's for cheating on Dylan with another girl!" I yell. "If you don't dump Lisa and Dylan finds out your cheating on her and break her heart i swear to god I will hunt you down beat the shit out of you and I'll tell Dylan myself!" I add slamming the door shut behind me. Taking a deep breath I walk away.

No one fucks with my girls feelings.

••••

So did you guys like yes no maybe so? Tell me what you thought of it down below and vote and follow!! OMG guys I love you! Thank you so much for the support you mean everything to me!

See you next time!

~ Jace :)

Please GO AND READ MY STORY  if I had. On my SoloArrow please would mean a lot!