1.7. Meeting Leah.

Louis

I can't believe it. I get to meet my daughter for the first time since I was notified. I roll my lips in keeping me from smiling as I arrive to the house where she lives now.

"You nervous?" Dylan asks me and I slowly nod.

"Sort of, yeah. I mean I get to meet my daughter. What if she doesn't like me?" I ask tapping my fingers on my thigh.

"Don't worry. She likes everyone she gets to meet her dad that will make her happy, but she already has a dad so... yeah she'll be a little confused." She says holding my hand looking at me.

"It'll be okay, okay? Now come on let's go." She says getting out of the car and I follow her.

We walk up the steps and stand in front of the door as she knocks. Second later a brunette opens the door slightly smiling.

"Dylan, good to see you. How are you?" she asks.

"I'm fine, thank." She smiles and turns to me.

"This is Louis, Leah's birth dad." Dylan smiles and I reach my hand for the lady to shake.

"Hi Louis, I'm Morgan. Leah's adoptive mother." She smiles.

"Nice to meet you."

"Mommy?!" I hear a little girl yell and out comes a little dirty blond run to Dylan.

"Hey baby girl." Dylan smile carrying her. "Want you to meet someone very special in your life." She says looking at me.

"Him right here is your daddy." She points to me and Leah plays with her fingers and looks at me shyly.

"Wanna carry her?" Dylan asks and I nod.

I reach out for her and she hugs me. "Daddy?" She says and I grin my heart warming when she calls me daddy.

"Yeah, Leah its me daddy."

"I have two daddy's!" She yells in happiness and I laugh feeling a pang of jealousy.

I give her one last hug before putting her down in the floor and she walks away weaving at me.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Dylan asks Morgan.

"Yes, please sit." She signals us to the couch and we sit leaning back putting my leg on my knee holding Dylan's waist.

"Last time we came we talked about how we didn't want for your to come by because we didn't want Leah to get confused as she's growing up." She starts and i furrow my eyebrows. "And that's what we talked about, you know me and Derek talked about it and it's what's best for Leah. Don't take it personal." She says mostly looking at me since I just met her.

"You honestly can't do that." I say sitting up.

"Yeah... she can she's Leah's mom and if she doesn't want us around her we can't disobey her rules Louis." Dylan rubs my thigh and i shake my head.

"I just met her I can't... "I trail off.

"We made a deal that when she's 16 we'll meet her, it's when she's old enough to understand but now we can't because we'll confuse her." I shel my head.

"This is bull shit."

"Louis!" Dylan yells and I get up heading outside walking to my car putting my fist in the roof of the car.

"Complete utter bull shit." I whisper feeling years starting to form.

••••

Hi Guys thank you all for reading it means so much that you guys vote and comment. Thank you!

Comment

Vote

Follow

~ Jace :)

Leah (little version) to the side > played by Nikola Szafeczka