Addison's brow furrowed in confusion. "Tell me what, Willa? Is Wyatt okay? Did something happen?"

"No, nothing's wrong and nothing happened it's just, Wyatt has never been on a hunt." Willa admitted.

Addison stared at her in disbelief. "He hasn't? But the way he was talking I thought--"

"You thought wrong." Willa cut her off. "Wyatt has trained to hunt but when it came to the final test, he choked."

"Choked?" Addison asked. "How did he choke?"

"He tracked and caught the rabbit with no problem." Willa sighed. "But he couldn't kill it. He just stood there with it struggling in his grasp, it was like all the fight went out of him. And the way of the pack is if you can't kill, you can't hunt."

"I had no idea." Addison admitted.

"Wyatt doesn't like to talk about it. A wolf's first hunt is a rite of passage. Most go on their first hunt at 14." Willa explained. "It makes him feel like a failure."

"Why are you telling me this?" Addison asked softly.

Willa sighed. "Because you're his sister too, and you should know. Besides, I think if anyone can make him realize he's not a failure, its you."

Addison nodded in understanding. "I promise I'll talk to him. For now, let's just all enjoy the party."

"Agreed." Willa replied. "And thanks Addison."

"You're welcome." Addison smiled before Willa vanished into the crowd.

Addison sighed, that was not what she had expected to hear. It wasn't a bad thing that Wyatt didn't have the heart to kill the rabbit, she probably didn't either. Addison hadn't realized that she would be required to kill. She thought some wolves tracked while others killed.

Addison sighed and turned around. She would solve this problem later, right now it was time to have fun. Addison was snapped from her thoughts when she ran into something hard. She looked up and saw a familiar pair of warm brown eyes looking down at her. "Hey birthday girl."

"Hey Zed." Addison smiled.

Zed grabbed her hand and pulled her into a nearby room away from the crowd. He reached in his pocket and produced a small, white box. "Happy Birthday Addy."

"Zed!" Addison gushed, taking the small white box. "You shouldn't have."

"Just open it." Zed smiled.

Addison opened the small box and gasped as she pulled out the charm bracelet. "Zed its beautiful!"

Zed smiled, taking the bracelet from her hand and clasping the bracelet around her wrist. "Its got charms for all the important events we've been through. An 'A' for Addison, a pair of pompoms for cheer, a zombie for when we joined Seabrooke, a boxing glove for when we first met in the Zombie Safe room,--"

Addison laughed. "Really?"

"Yes really." Zed chuckled. "Now can I finish?"

Addison nodded. "Go ahead."

Zed smiled. "So where were we? Oh yeah, a wolf for the werewolves, a moon for the moonstone, the boy and girl holding the emerald heart is for you reuniting with Wyatt and your birthday is in May so your birthstone is an emerald, and lastly a Z for Zed because you love me."

Addison laughed as she lifted his chin and pecked his lips. "That I do. Thank you Zed, the bracelet is perfect."

"Kids!" Missy called from the other room. "Time for cake!"