Chapter eight (The End)

Mary's P.O.V*

I woke up in a light room. I had a pretty bad headache but didn't care that much, first thing I wanted to do is to see Ririka. I wanted to make sure she was okay. I looked down at my arms and saw a needle stuck into my arm. 'Did I just had a surgery?' I asked myself. I tried to remember what happen and how I got here, and then it snapped me. I was in a car accident. I looked around in the room I was one. There was no sign of nurse or anything. I got out of the bed and made my way to the reception wanting to ask where Ririka was. On my way there I saw Ririka standing there with her beautiful eyes. She covered her mouth with her hand and tears started to form up. We both stood there looking at each other in silence. I looked at her and tilted my head. ''Hey Ririka'' I said longly, then out of no where she jumps on me causing us both to fall back. ''Don't you ever do that again you hear me! I don't know what I would have done if I were so care to lose you'' she said crying uncontrollably into my chest ''Its okay. I'm fine'' I said holding her tight to me. ''I could have lost you, y-you IDIOTT!!'' she stumbles almost choking on her tears. ''Your such a cry baby'' I laughed and patted her head. She looked up to me and with her ocean blue eyes and pressed her soft lips against my. 'I never want this moment to pass by' I thought to myself. After a few seconds she pulled back and said ''I love you'' I looked at her and said ''I love you too''.

Anyways time passed by and I checked out from the hospital and was ready to go home. My wounds still hadn't fully healed yet so I had to be careful with certain things. When we arrived home I immediately crashed on the couch. ''You should be a bit more carefully, you just got out of surgery'' Ririka said in a concern tone ''I'm fine, enough talk about me. I wanna talk about us, I mean what are we? are we like... you know?'' I asked her. ''I wanna forget the past and move on. I was selfish and stupid and didn't want to believe you. And now this happen. I'm sorry for all the problems I've caused you'' she said looking down in the ground with guilt ''I'm fine. I made a promise to you, after all to protect you, even if it cost my life '' I said trying to make eye contact. ''Now it's my time to protect you, after all you are the one that I love and wanna share my life with'' she said and looked up ''So that means.. are we'' before I got to finish my sentence Ririka cuts me off and says ''Girlfriends? yes we are'' looking at me while smiling. ''I love you'' I said smiling ''I love you too'' she said smiling back.

Days past by, then it became weeks and the months

Soon me and Ririka both graduated together and we decided to move out and find a new place to settle down. I was actually really happy for once. 'Am I really allowed to be this happy' I thought to myself. I looked over to Ririka 'god, is it even legal to be this beautiful' I asked myself. Time went by and we soon moved in into our new house. It was perfect. The surroundings and everything, even the nature and especially the view. I saw Ririka standing in the balcony leaning over. I snuck up on her and hugged her from the bag causing her to bolt but then quickly calmed down. ''So what do you think about the house'' I asked ''It's lovely, the view and everything. Im really grateful to be spending this time with you Mary. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be standing here. You were there for me when nobody else was. You never gave up on me. You helped me to become my try self. Without you I don't know where I would be standing today. I wanna share the rest of my life with you. I really love you Mary'' she said looking straight into my eyes. I don't know why but I suddenly start to cry, not because of sadness but because of pure happiness. I looked straight into her eyes head to head with each other. ''I love you Ririka'' I said ''I love you to Mary'' she said.

''Can we promise each other one more thing?''

''Sure''

''Whatever happens we'll forever be together''

''I promise''

''Promise?''

''Promise''

(Last chapter complete! I'm sorry if its a bit short but I couldn't think of any other ending. I'll be starting a new story about Kirari x Sayaka but it might take a while till I actually post it since I don't really have any ideas of what to write but if you have any suggestions then feel free to comment! anyways love you guys and I hope you enjoyed my story uwu)