Chapter six

(Decided to post this a bit earlier :) Hope you like it. Btw after finishing the story should I maybe do a kirari x Sayaka? 👀)

Mary's P.O.V*

We got home and took our choose off and sank into the sofa in the living room. Even tho it was a short school day I felt so tired. It was around 10am so I decided to take a nap ''Already going to take a nap?'' Ririka asked ''Yea just a small one'' I said ''Okay but i'll wake you up when its lunch time kay?'' She said ''Sure'' I said and dozed off. After a while I felt someone shaking lightly on my shoulder ''Wake up beautiful, lunch is ready'' I look up with my eyes squeezed up, It was Ririka holding a bowl of fried rice and some veggies ''Here you go, eat up before it gets cold'' she said while hugging into the food ''Thank you'' I said while grabbing the bowl and yawning. I soon finished got back to the sofa and turned on the tv. Ririka also joined me cuddling up into my arms. 'Damn, I couldn't of dream of a better girl than Ririka' I thought to myself. ''your so warm'' Ririka said while wrapping her arms around me ''Well so are you, I'm so luck to have you y'know. Your the most amazing person I've ever met and couldn't imagine of a better one'' I said leaning my chin on Ririka's head ''Do you really mean it'' she asked in a small tone ''Of course, I would never lie'' I said ''I love you'' She said ''I love you too'' I said while patting her head.

Time past by and it was 5:30. We both got ready and left. The party was pretty close to our house, just some few blocks down. When we arrived we saw loads of students from our school partying their asses out. We both got inside and the first thing I notice was the sting hit of alcohol and loads of pizza boxes laying around. 'I guess this is a how a party is suppose to look like' I thought to myself. I look around and spotted Yumeko and Ryota sitting and chatting, We went up to them and approach them. I could already tell that Yumeko was busted drunk. ''Stay here, I'll get us something to drink'' Ririka said ''Wait, you drink?! since when?!'' I asked in a shocked tone ''Never had, never tried. But like, this is a party after all'' she said. I got a bit worried at first but then brushed it off. ''Sure, grab me a beer'' I said while giving her a kiss on the cheek. While Ririka was gone grabbing some drinks I was chatting with Yumeko and Ryota, well it was almost impossible talking to Yumeko but at least Ryota was fine. Ririka came back with two beers, she handed over one to me and we started drinking. casual stuff was going on, we we're dancing, talking, drinking. I soon notice Ririka getting a bit tipsy and told her to slow down, she looked at me in an annoyed way but she stopped. I lead her to a couch and we both sat down chit-chatting with each other.

''I'll be right back, just going to the toilet'' she mumbles and making her way to the toilet. I was all alone watching other people dancing and having fun. So far the night has been great. Seeing Ririka enjoying this moment is making my heart melt. I then soon heard someone whispering close to my ear ''Long time no seen'' Kirari said ''Kirari! what are you doing here!'' I said in a high tone. ''Aww, why so harsh, Mary'' she said while leaning over to me ''Back off will yea? I still haven't forgot what you did to Ririka you dumbass'' I said ''Why so angry Mary? keep on running your mouth and I might have to punish you'' she said moving even closer to me. She suddenly grabbed my hand and pinned them against the couch moving her face closer, I tired pushing her back but I couldn't. At that moment I was very weak, alcohol in my blood and the loud music got my head spinning around ''Hey stop it. Your way to close'' I said trying to kick her off. ''You ruined my life, my reputation. Everything.

Now it's my time to ruin yours'' she said while smirking and looking to the side, Ririka was standing there shocked. Kirari then looked at me and pressed her lips against mine. I was shocked and tried pushing her off me 'What is wrong with her! this b*tch really making me lose my braincells' I thought while finally getting her off me ''Your a very good kisser Mary, even better than Sayaka'' She said with a devilish smile on her face. I then finally pushed her off me and looked at Ririka ''Ririka trust me, its not what is lo-'' I then got cut off by Ririka ''I see. I really trusted you Mary. Did I do something wrong? Was I not enough'' She asked with a cracked voice and tears in her eyes. ''You mean everything to me, I can explain everything. trust me this is all a misunderstanding'' I said while trying to hold my tears back ''No need to explain yourself, I saw everything. You kissed Kirari, out of all the people it had to be her. You know damn well that we don't get along with each other'' Ririka said while crying uncontrollably ''No trust me. Kirari come into me and kissed me I tried pushing her off but she wouldn't let go'' I said with tears in my eyes ''I'm sorry for not being good enough. I gave you my heart and decided to tear it apart, we're done'' she said while running out of the house. 'Those very two words, we're done I could process it. I didn't want to believe that we we're, that b*tch Kirari will pay for ruining me and Ririka's relationship but now I have to go and find Ririka' I thought to myself

I ran out looking thru my phone and seeing that Ririka already being home. I ran home as fast as I could, when I arrived I was so exhausted I almost couldn't breathe. I ran into the house and started to look for Ririka. She wasn't downstairs so I went up and saw her packing her bags. ''Please don't leave, you need to believe me Ririka, Kirari forced herself on me and I tried pushing her away. I would never let our relationship go to waste'' I said crying trying to catch my breathe ''Why? why would you ever do something like this to me? you promised to never let me go remember? and you broke it. I'm sorry but I'm leaving'' she said while looking into my soul with tears flowing down. ''No stay here with me. Please Ririka, you don't know how much I love you and if I'd ever were about to lose your I don't know what I would do'' I said while crying ''If you really loved me you wouldn't have kissed her'' she said while sipping her bag and grabbing her jacket and running downstairs. ''Where are you even going to stay'' I said while crying uncontrollably ''Somewhere far away'' She said and then grabbed the door handle, before she got the chance to open the door I grabbed her wrist and said ''Please stay, we can figure this out together'' I said with pleading eyes, she looked at me with her swollen eyes and said ''Let go of me, please'' I then let go of her wrist and looked down. She opened the door and stormed out leaving the door wide open. I feel down on my knees trying to understand what just happen. 'Is it really over' I screamed while banging myself on the ground. How did things go so wrong? what did I do to deserve this?. That damn b*tch. I'll kill her next time I see her. I will never give up, she means everything to me. She's the oxygen I breath. Without it i'd be dead. I will fight for you Ririka no matter what. I went to my room feeling completely empty before I even knew it I fell asleep.

Ririka's P.O.V*

'I can't believe she cheated on me with my sister, that she even had the audacity' I thought to myself while walking along the road with my bags in my hand. What did I do wrong to deserve this? am I really that useless. Maybe she just used me and played around with my heart. I had no where to go, no where to stay and I only had 15$ on me so I was pretty much broke. I couldn't stay with. I tried looking around for a bench, when I soon found on I sat in it feeling all crushed inside. I went into my phone and scrolled thru my contacts trying to find someone that I could ask to stay with them for a bit. I didn't have that contacts but I suddenly came across Summeragi Itsuki. At first I hesitated if I should call her and ask to stay with her for some few nights but what other choice do I have? I might as well become homeless if so. I let out a sigh and called her. ''Hey Ririka, Whats up?'' she asked ''C-can I please stay at your house for a while please'' I asked in a pleading voice ''Are you okay? did something happen?'' she asked in a concerned voice ''Me and Mary are no longer together and I have no place to stay at, so can I please stay with you'' I said with tears flowing down ''Sure, your always welcome to stay with me, but I'm pretty sure everything that happen between you must be a misunderstanding, Mary really cared about you y'know'' she said ''I know what I saw Itsuki'' I said ''Just send me the location where you at and I'll come and pick you up'' she sighed

20 minutes later

''Hop in'' Itsuki yelled while I grabbed my bags and getting into her car. ''Thank you Itsuki, I don't know what I would've done without you'' I said while dozing off. All the crying and alcohol in my body really took my energy. After a while we arrived at Itsuki's place. I grabbed my bags and she lead a sofa in the living room ''You can crash here for as long as you want'' She said while I laid down my bags on the couch beside the sofa. ''Thank you Itsuki, I really owe you one'' I said with sleepy eyes. ''No need to thank me, it's my duty to help a friend in need'' she said smiling 'A friend? is this what friends do for each other' I thought for myself ''Anyways you better get some sleep now'' She said while making her way to her room. ''Sure'' I said. 'Why did you break my heart. Even tho our relationship was fresh it felt like we've been together for ever' I thought before falling asleep.