Chapter two

Ririka's P.O.V*

'Mary probably thinks I'm weird after seeing me crying, I never show any emotions but I just couldn't hold it back, why did she care? why was so she kind towards me, its unlikely for her to even speak with me, but somehow it made me comfortable. She couldn't help the fact that Mary was pretty' Ririka thought while blushing, thankfully nobody could see how much she was bushing behind the mask. 'I should probably thank her after school. Wait what no, maybe she will think that I'm even weirder. Why am I getting so nervous all of a sudden it's not like I like her or anything' she thought for herself. 

She went to the Student Council's room to file some papers that had to be done.

Mary's P.O.V*

School went by pretty quickly even tho it felt like it was going on for hours and hours. I went to my locker to grab my bag and change my shoes. I heard someone yelling from behind ''Mary-san! already going home aww, I wanted to study with you in the library today'' Yumeko said with a sad face while hugging Mary from behind ''Get off me already! I'm going home, I have something important to do'' Mary said even tho she didn't have anything planned for the evening. ''Awww okay, see you tomorrow Mary-san'' Yumeko said with a smile on her face.

When I was about to leave school I felt someone tapping on my shoulder, it was Ririka. I looked at her confused. Ririka slowly removed her mask ''I-I just wanted to thank you for earlier'' Ririka said with a crack in her voice while blushing. ''I a-also wanna apologies for following you everywhere, but you promised we'd fight this election together'' she said a bit louder while still blushing. ''It's whatever and you should start making your own decisions you know, you don't get anything for following orders'' I said while looking away. ''B-but its my job to do what people want me to do'' she trembles 'She's so cute when she's nervous' I thought to myself. ''Ugh. wanna a deal?'' I said ''A deal?'' she asks in a relaxing way. ''Yes a deal, if you stop following me around and stalking me and make you own decisions and stop listning to others then I'll be you friend'' I said in a soft way. ''My friend?'' she mumbles while being crimson red 

''Sure'' I said, She looked at be like she never heard of the word friends before ''What do you mean by friends'' she asks in a curious way. ''Y'know, hang out together, eat lunch together, the casual stuff'' I said. Ririka just stared at me with her ocean blue eyes witch is making me blush. I looked away ''Wow, you never really had a friend before huh?'' I ask. ''No never'' Ririka says in a sweet tone while blushing 'Has anyone ever told her how pretty she is? I mean she's a goddess' Mary though while blushing. ''Well I guess I'm your first then?'' I said in a shy way ''Yes'' Ririka said. ''I-I'm so sorry for taking your time Saotome!'' Ririka said in a loud tone while blushing ''Hey, it's fine, its not like I have anything to do when I come home. also since were friends now you can call me Mary'' I said ''Yes, yes I'm sorry'' Ririka said with her head facing down and blushing ''Don't apologize, anyways I better go now'' I said while patting Ririka's hair, Ririka looked up and blushed and said ''S-sure'' while putting on her mask. You should stop wearing that mask, you look cute without it''I said without even thinking I started to blush crimson red. Ririka looked at me and said ''I-If you think so'' while smiling. 

I started to head home while thinking about Ririka. 'did I really just called her cute?' I thought while blushing. 'Wait why am I thinking about her? friends are not suppose to think these kind of stuff right?' I thought while power walking home. I came home, took out the curry that my mom made me and when I was done I washed it went upstairs and changed into pajamas and brushed my teeth and crashed on my bed. I looked up in the ceiling and thought about Ririka, what is this feeling? why do I care about her so much? I asked myself before dozing off

Ririka's P.O.V*

'Did Mary just pat my hair? She's so different from all the other's. she actually cares about me, or so I think. I just feel so comfortable when she's around me. She called me her friend' Ririka thought. While blushing. Do I like her? No I can't. Does she like me? No, why would she ever like me I'm just some useless piece of trash. 

Mary's P.O.V* 

I woke up feeling pretty good. For the first time in a long time I manage to get a good night sleep.    I got up put some clothes on and got myself ready. I said goodbye to my mom and locked the door and started walking, when I arrived at school I saw Ririka and started waving at her, tho she seemed to not notice me. She looked really stressed out, maybe it has something to do with the student council I thought being concerned. Anyways the day passed and I decided to go to the library to study, I took a seat and started studying surprisingly it was only me in the library since its often people studying here. While studying I heard somebody cry I asked ''Who's there?'' and went looking around till I found Ririka sitting down and sobbing with her masked off. I couldn't help myself but to leap my arm around her, she sat there shocked but it didn't seem like it bothered her, she laid her head on my shoulder while still crying leaving a wet mark on my blouse. I held her even tighter, her skin was so soft and warm, her cheeks were red like cherry, god she's so damn beautiful. 

After she stopped crying and sobbing I slightly pulled away even do I didn't want to, I wanted to keep holding he tight in my arms, to make her feel better, to make her feel safe. I looked down on her asking ''Are you okay? Did anyone hurt or say anything to you?'' I said in a angrily voice, she looked up at me and then down again still having tears in here eyes and blushing ''Hey, don't worry. You can tell me anything, I'm here for you'' I said while softly grabbing her chin to make her look at me. ''I-It's Kirari'' she said with a broken voice. I looked down at her feeling bad so I hugged while asking ''What did she do?'' I asked  in a softly tone as I can ''She's gone mad, we've had major fight lately and its getting to the point where I'm scared of talking to her, even looking at her'' she said with tears stuck in her voice, 'Wow this girl really is broken' I thought to myself while looking at her vulnerable eyes ''Hey, look at me. We'll figure this out okay'' I said looking at her ''o-okay'' she trembles and held me tight to her chest ''Where are you sleeping? Are you still sleeping in the same house?'' I asked her, She nodded. ''W-well s-stay with me then!'' I said blushing and looking away, she looked at me with her watery eyes wide open, like something had lit up inside of her ''A-are you sure'' she asks me in a happy tone ''O-of course, my mom is going away on a business-trip so ill be alone for a while, and I don't wanna leave you alone with you sister when she's in a bad state'' I said blushing crimson red. She held me tight, I could almost her heart beating. I laid my dead on her shoulder while softy patting her head holding her tight to me. Ririka looked up to me smiling and saying ''Thank you Mary, Thank you so much'' she said while leaping her arm around my neck. Is she finally safe now? Is this what love feels like? Am I in love... ?

*Time flew by and Ririka had packed all her stuff ready to be staying with Mary for a while*