"Your Majesties, My name is Ren."

Yuu told him to rise."What makes your seek our presence Mr. Ren?" Yuu asked.

"You see, it is under my impression that my daughter is here. She's the girl that was brought in here to be treated by the doctor. Her name is Misaki Ayuzawa," Ren explained.

"Misaki is your daughter..then Honoka is your wife?" Patricia said.

"Yes."

"We will grant you permission to stay here. Honoka is on her way here so we will see what happens then," Yuu announced.

Honoka arrived the next day and when she heard the news, she ran straight to the room Ren was staying in. The moment she saw him, she couldn't hold in her tears. This person was her husband, the love of her life. And so they they stayed in the palace waiting for Misaki to wake up.

"You are my father," Misaki said looking straight at him and now that she got a good look at him again she wondered why she didn't notice before that they look alike.

"I understand if you don't want to think of me as your father an-" Ren began to say softly.

 "No," Misaki said as tears fell from her eyes. "It's just that, I never thought that I would have a family like this. It just seemed unreal at first but now I have parents who love me and I would be happy to call you Dad," she said smiling with tears in her eyes.

Hearing her say the word 'Dad' was the best thing he could ever imagine. The little baby he thought was gone, sat right her before him. It was painful to know how many years he missed from her life but he decided he would be the best father he could be for her in the future.

Ren hugged Misaki, as he too shed some tears. "My little girl, Misaki," he whispered holding her even tighter.

That day Misaki spent the entire day with her family. Takumi decided to leave her alone for now so it could take her mind off of everything.

One month later

Everyone in the kingdom had gathered to see Takumi being crowned king. Misaki and her parents were there plus Richard. Misaki decided since she would eventually marry Takumi and live in Seiki. She would not become the queen of Seisen and so she passed her throne unto her cousin, Suzuna.

The coronation was almost over and Takumi had been declared the king. Misaki began to wonder why Takumi was walking over to her instead of heading to the other direction, which is where he was supposed to be going. He walked over to her smirking and when he got in front of her he got down on one knee in front of everyone.

"Misaki Ayuzawa, although I asked you this question already, I decided I would do it again infront of everyone so that they would know that you are mine," He said still smirking. "I would have no other person be my queen but you. You complete me and make me do things that are strange to myself. But I can never imagine a day without you in my life," He said then paused to open a box revealing a big diamond ring. "Would you do me the honor of becoming a Usui, Queen of Seiki?" He asked smiling.

Misaki could only blush as everyone heard his proposal. "Yes, you baka king."

Takumi got up and slipped the ring unto her finger then pulled her closer to him for a kiss. Everyone in the room rejoiced for their future queen knowing they would be preparing for a grand wedding soon.

6 Months later

"Misaki breathe, breathe. Try to relax," Sakura was trying to calm Misaki down. The whole palace was hectic trying to prepare everything for Misaki and Takumi's wedding. Misaki was also getting a little bit nervous because the wedding would start anytime soon.