Now it begins

Misaki Pov

What the hell was that playboy still doing here? It had been two hours since his friends left and to make it worst, Sakura and Shizuko left. I walked over to the entrance door to change the sign from open to close.

Third person Pov

Misaki walked over to the so called playboy and yelled, "Hey! Aren't you going to leave? I have to close the shop and you, the only customer left in here has to leave."

"Maybe I just wanted us alone together and so I waited,"Takumi said seductively but immediately thought 'oops wrong move' after he saw her reaction. She looked like she was ready to kung fu kick him across the cafe. "How about I help you close up?" Takumi offered before she could reach him.

"Why would I wa-,"Misaki began to yell but was cut off by Takumi.

"Because you probably want to leave here early," He stated earning an ok from Misaki, who really wanted to go home.

And so they began to clean the cafe. Misaki knocked a fork off the table accidentally and bent down to pick to pick it up completely forgetting about the person behind her.

"Whoa~ Misa chan, what a nice view are you giving me?" Takumi teased getting her attention.

"What are you talking about?" Misaki asked giving him a confused look.

"The view of your full moon when you bent over."

"What are you talking about?" Misaki repeated again staring at him. 5...4...3...2...1. "You pervert! I should've known better than to let you stay here," She shouted after realising.

"Sorry but how can I turn away when Misa chan is showing me her load, quite possible, I think you were trying to seduce me," Takumi said with a smirk.

"Who the hell would want to seduce you, PERVERT!" She yelled, steaming with anger.

"But it worked and I really don't mind if you try to seduce me. Tell you what, how about about a kiss," He said opening his arms for her to come to him.

"Geez, you really are full of yourself, why would I want to kiss you?" Misaki screamed at the top of her voice.

"Actually I prefer to be the one doing the kissing," He teased back.

"You really are a pervert aren't you, there are many girls out there who would love to be kissed by you so why bother me," She asked him in a calm voice trying to cool down.

"Why?" He answered back while walking towards her so they were very close, "Because you are the first girl that has made my heart jump a beat, from the way you look when your angry, you just look so cute. And your sudden smiles that makes me stunned at how beautiful you are and the way your amber eyes absorb me when I look at you and it makes me can't help but feel I like you and maybe want to fall in love with you even if we just met."

Badump!

'Crap, what the hell is wrong with my chest,' She thought looking into his emerald eyes. "Well sorry for you but I don't plan to fall in love with anyone," She replied in a soft voice.

"Don't worry, I will make you fall me," He concluded giving her is most charming smile.

"Let's go-uhm, we're finished," She said lost for words and turned to the door.

When she finished locking the door and was about to leave, someone called her name so she looked around to see a familiar face.

"Hinata!" She called excited to see an old friend.

Takumi looked at the spoken person and saw a male around his age. 'Who the hell is this guy and why is he staring at Misaki like that, don't tell me he likes her?' He thought getting angry.

"Ok then goodbye," Misaki answered after her conversation with Hinata was over. She looked at the blonde next to her and saw that he was in deep thought.

"I'm leaving since it's getting late," She told him interrupting his thoughts.

"Ok see you tomorrow Misa chan~" He replied before walking away.

"I said my name is Misaki you playboy!" She yelled back but it was useless.

Misaki Pov

When I came home, I remembered there was a dinner party that my family were holding tonight, so I would have to go through the back door to not be seen by guest. They always have excuses for why I'm not there or we pretend to be a perfect family. After a quick shower, I laid down on my bed and wondered about what that perverted playboy said. Can a girl like me really find love and happiness? I sighed and tried to get those thoughts out of my mind of me having someone to love and picked up a book to read.

Takumi POV

I can't believe I said those things to her, but seeing that there might be a rival, I have unconsciously perfect timing. You better watch out Misaki, cause I'm going to make you fall for me and I don't care who says you belong to them since I don't plan to lose you.

'And now it begins,' He thought.