festival part 2

The first set of the fireworks was now over and everyone went back to enjoy the rest of the attractions before the last set of fireworks display would be over signaling the end of the festival. Takumi, Misaki, Sakura, Kuuga, Shizuko and Kanou went around together looking at the stalls. They were currently at a stall where a woman was selling jewellery.

"Omg these necklaces are so pretty. How much are they?" Sakura squealed looking at the middle age woman for an answer. "These are for five dollars, would you like to purchase one?" the woman asked.

"Yes, can i hav-"She was about to pick up one when Kuuga interrupted. "How about this one it matches your eyes, I would like to buy this one."

The woman picked up the one he showed her and handed it to him. When he finished paid for it then he handed it over to a blushing Sakura who barely managed to say thank you.

Meanwhile Kanou had bought Shizuko gems to place around the frame of the glasses she had on tonight. Takumi on the other hand was looking at the jewellery with a strange look, he then turned to Misaki.

"Do you see anything you would like Misa chan?" He voiced getting her attention from the stall.

"No, I am not a big fan of this stuff." she replied turning away from the stall.

"Since we're finished let's go." Kuuga told everyone. They began to walk away except Takumi who said he would catch up to them. He was starring at the various jewellery the woman was selling and spotted a necklace that looked like it was made from glass and had emerald mixed on the inside. The woman picked up the necklace because she saw him starring at it.

"You know I saw the way you were starring at your friend, is this what you are planning to buy for her?" she questioned him. He looked towards her and give her a smile and a nod.

"Well how about this, I will give you these matching pieces along with it." she said with a smile.

"Thank you but I will pay in full for these and I would also like one of the red ones you have there," he commented back. Once everything was packed up he left after saying goodbye to the woman.

"Ohh what a nice young man, I am sure he will make her happy but it seems they will have a few obstacles face/" she concluded before looking at her next customer.

Misaki decided she would wait on Takumi and let the others go ahead. But who would have thought she would run into her sisters

"You actually came here. Have you no shame about showing your face." said Aiko first.

 "No one said everyone wasn't allowed to come." Misaki replied.

"Aiko instead of telling her about not showing up why don't you buy her a mask to hide her face instead." Haru spoke up earning a few laughs from Aiko and their friend Chiyo.

"Well then Haru why don't you let me borrow the one you have on now but then again whats going to hide your face although I don't think any mask can help with covering up that face of yours." Misaki answered back ' wow where did that come from' she thought

"Why you little b-" Haru began to scream but Chiyo cut her off.

"Haru she's right it's a good thing it's dark, we wouldn't want anyone seeing your face would we?" she said with a grin.

Haru completely embarrassed walked away with Aiko. Chiyo bid Misaki goodbye before leaving. Chiyo was a very nice person to Misaki and the only reason she was friends with Haru and Aiko was because their fathers were business associates.

"Hey misa chan." she looked around to see Takumi standing behind her.'I hope he didn't hear that' she thought.

"Where are the others?" he asked looking around for them.

 "I told them to go ahead so I can wait for you, let's go-"

 "No let's go to the lake for awhile, we can watch the last firework display there and then meet up with them later." he told her receiving a nod from her. They walked towards the lake and stood by the edge. It was a very beautiful scene with the night sky and the cherry blossoms dropping in the lake. They stood there in silence waiting for the show to start when

"Misaki so it was really you, I knew it had to be you."

They looked back and saw Hinata standing behind them. "I'm a little disappointed that you didn't reply to me about coming to the festival and even worst you came with this guy."

"Actually I came with Sakura and Shizuko but we separated." she lied in a way but still telling the truth. She looked over at Takumi and saw that he was annoyed. "Takumi can you please get me a drink." she voiced.

Takumi got the indirect message she was telling him meaning ' can you please go for a moment and let me sort this out' and so he left to get her a drink. He only did this because the sooner Hinata would be able to leave the better.

After giving them five minutes which he thought was too long he began to held back. He walked into a very panicking Hinata.

"Where is Misaki? Are you guys finished?" Takumi questioned.

"I-I am not coming to jump in i-it's to deep so.." he began to mumble off.

Takumi seeming to understand what he was saying ran off to the lake hoping he was wrong about what he was thinking happened. Nearing the lake he could hear a splashing sound. ' no no no no' he thought. When he was finally at the lake he saw Misaki in the water trying desperatly to keep her head above the water. He plunged in not caring about how deep the water was and pulled her out somehow.

"Why... didn't...you ...just leave me?" she asked between her coughs for air.

"Are you crazy how could I leave you there like that I would never abandon you like that ever." he nearly screamed but said in a calm voice. He looked down at Misaki who was looking up at him. She seemed scared and yet somehow so willing to just think that anyone would just leave her like that.

"I'll come save you as much as you need." he replied and as if on que the fireworks flashed into the sky.

"Beautiful." she said out loud.

Takumi reached in his coat before wrapping it around Misaki and placing the necklace he had bought around her neck and putting on the extra pieces that go with it. she looked absolutely...

"Beautiful." this time Takumi said out loud while kissing her on lips as he picked her up to bridal style to take her somewhere to dry off.