The Payne

My first story! sorry if it sucks! I absalutley LOVE one direction! especially Liam Payne!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"GET AWAY!!" I yelled trying to get out of the grip of my "boyfriend." I hate him.

"Get back over here SLUT!!" he slurred back at me.

He's a drunk. I dont know why I got involved with him. All he wants is sex. He makes me come over to his house everyday just so he can have sex. If I dont he will come to my house and tell my dad that I wont listen to him and my dad will beat me. I hate my life!

I sit there in the corner in my bra and underwear. Finally I get up the courage to grab my clothes. I put them on as quickly as possible because he went into the kitchen to get something. I walk into the kitchen as quiet as possible, but of course he hears me.

'his' name is Jack.

When he hears me he turns around with a knife in his hand. I start to run out the door but he grabs my ankle making me fall to the ground. He puts the knife right into the back of my leg making a huge gash. I screech in pain.

He takes the knife out and I get up to run again. I stumble a couple of times but make it out the door.

I run and run while crying very hard until I cant anymore. I was in the dirtiest part of London, and now I am in the richest neighborhood.

I stop in front of a nice looking flat complex. I can hear a voice, a deep voice. I can tell its a lad.

He sounds nice so I run to him. He looks very shocked to see the big gash in my leg.

I say "hi, I am Payge Strenn. I need help, my leg is bleeding, bad. Can you PLEASE help me!"

"Yes, yes, I can help you ju-just stay calm." he stuttered back.

Thats the last thing I heard because I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~next~~day~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with a terrible pain in my leg. I looked around to see where I was, I was on a couch in a very nice flat.

Then I remembered what happend last night. I quickly sat up. The clock said 8:00am. I tried getting up to go to the bathroom, then felt a terrible pain shoot down my leg, and sat back down.

About 15 minutes later a very handsome shirtless guy came walking out of, what I think, is his bedroom. He came over and sat down at my feet.

"Hey, love how are you feeling?" he said

"Well, my leg hurts, bad!" I said with a matter-of-fact tone

"Do you remember what happend last night?"

"ya.."

"Well, I will tell you who I am, since it seems like you dont know who I am already. I am Liam, Liam Payne."

"Yes, and.." I say back, am I supposed to know who he is??

"Well do you know the band One Direction?"

"Yeah, I have heard of them." I hear girls at school talk about them ALL of the time.

"Well, I am in the band!" He said, not sounding cocky at all.

"OH MY GOSH! really? Um..Er... well, I will go know." I say back nervously. While trying to get up... again, but i just fall back to the couch.

"NO, you are staying here until that heals! Now do you want to tell me how you got that nasty cut on your leg?" He says trying to sooth me.

"Well, can I trust you? You CANNOT tell anybody, not any of the band members, or the... the police. NOBODY! got that!?" I said my voice getting pretty loud.

"Yes, you can trust me, babe. I will not tell anybody." He says back in a vey nice way.

"Well, I might as well tell you my life story. Right now I am 18, my mom d-died when I was 12. She was in a car accident. After that my dad went kind of crazy. He would beat me for no reason, daily. Sometimes sexually." I say and pause for a moment trying to hold back my tears as Liam takes me into his arms and hugs me. I continue. "About a year ago I met this guy, Jack. I thought he really loved me, but all he wanted was sex. He makes me come to his house everyday so we can... do it. If I dont go to his house he goes to my dad and tells him, then he beats me." I go on to tell him what happend last night.

When I finish Liam says "You know what, you are going to stay here. You are not going to go back to that."

"No, you dont have to do that for some stranger" I say back.

"Stranger or not your staying here. I dont want you getting hurt." He says still hugging me.

He then picks me up and brings me to the bathroom. He sets me down on the counter and pulls up my pant leg.

"Ow! That really hurts!" I say while he cleans the cut and puts gauze on it.

"All done!" Liam says while cleaning his hands under the running water.

"Thank you so much! So now that I am staying here, what am I going to wear?" I ask

"Since you will be staying here while its healing I will give some clothes of mine to wear, when you get better we will go shopping!" he says back.

"You are the greatest person ever! Thank you sooo much!" I say back.

We are still in the bathroom. We just stand there staring at each other. I am looking into his beautiful chocolate brown orbs while hes looking into my sky blue eyes. We both lean in, getting closer and closer when finally our lips meet. It started out gentle, but turned into passionate. His tongue traces my bottom lip asking for entrance and I let him. Our lips moving in sync, felt so right. I felt the fireworks and butterflies, I hope he felt the same thing.

We pulled away at the same time needing a breathe. He looked at me and asked "Did you feel the fireworks too?"

"Yes, yes I did." I replied

He then picked me up and brought me to the kitchen.

He made breakfast and we ate. While we were eating we got to know each other a little better.

When we got done with eating he brought me to his bed to take a nap. As soon as he set me down I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me know if you like it! Its my first story, so PLEASE let me know! If it Sucks, if its great, or if its in between.

So I have the TMH cd!! I got it the day it came out! my favorites are summer love, rock me, and little things! what are your favorites??

love you xx

-Payge :)