chapter 17

I woke up to an unexplainable pain in my chest it was the kind where you just cried sliently to your self... it hurt so bad. A little while later detention boy came to visit me and my mom excused us saying she had to go buy 'food' for us and with that she left. Detention boy grabbed my fragile hands and gently kissed them. "How are you feeling?" he said. It seemed like thats what everybody had to say and like usual i smiled and said "fine". " Are you sure?" he asked. "Sure" i said with another smile to decrease all the attention i was getting i asked him how he was doing, to my suprise he answered saying "shitty ever since i found out that you were in the hospital i just couldn't focus on anything i haven't slept in like a week i have just been so shitty". Although i felt bad for him i couldn't  but notice that  I didn't have a clue to how long i had been in the hospital so i asked him. " 21 days" which would equal three weeks.  Omg i had been in the hospital for almost a month. As stupid as it sounds i don't even know why i am here i just remember that i felt really bad at school and i have been having a huge migriane i never would have thought that it would lead to me being in the hospital for a MONTH!!! he countined "your brother texted me he told me what hospital you were in and that you fell into a coma when you got to the hospital and some other stuff". I quickly paused him to look at my phone. I couldn't help it i had to look at my face i just had to i slid up the camera and saw black rings around my eyes, my brown eyes were now just plain black and my hair was all sorts of messed up i quickly turned off my phone forgeting that detention boy was right by my side and i started crying i stiffened up when i felt his hands wiping my checks he put my face up and said "you are so beautiful" I looked at him, i didn't smile i just looked at him. He smiled and leaned in to kiss me and i kissed him back i felt the comfort of his soft lips on mine and i pulled in for more i didn't care what my brain had to say i wanted every moment to last when i was with him. He stopped and asked"will you be mine?"