CHAPTER TWO

No one's POV
After the announcement had been announced the five CEOs  were shooked. Little did they know "Department Of Falling Inlove" is not only all about the Presentation you should express who you felt. But 5 of the CEOs did not experience that so called LOVE. What will happened? Will the two CEOs go on or decided to decline?

Jennie's POV
What!? Seriously!? That topic? "Department Of Falling Inlove!?". I didn't even had a first kiss. I know I had my first crush, first love, first boyfriend, and many suiters but my priority is my career because love will just pop up anytime. How will I explain it with all of my heart!? How will I win!? For the passed 21 years of my life I am at my house learning how to be a perfect CEO. My father said that love will just pop up and we should focus more on our career before that. How will I know? If I set up a private date like blind date how will I interact? Urgh! This project is getting on my nerves! Yes! I dated Eunwoo but we didn't kissed. We just last 3 years exactly 3 years.

Note: I will have a flashback next chapter

Eunwoo's POV
What!? But I'm quite happy though because I can pursue Jennie again. I didn't leave her because I don't love her anymore, I leave her because I need to be a better person who she will trust and love. When we were so young I was so busy about work. It's a training though. But one day, he said she doesn't deserve you be a better person for her. If you can't just break up with her. You don't deserve her. He said that to me. I think I'm a better person now so I can pursue her again. Just wait Song Kang I'm gonna make sure I'm worth it to her. Also you're my rival in my plan "Department Of Falling Inlove to Jennie Kim". Just wait I'm gonna get her again *smirks*.

Note: I can't imagine Eunwoo to smirk so I guess I just wanted to add it here.

Baekhyun's POV
Okayyyy so I'm gonna find someone who is rich hehehe!

Note: as I said before Baekhyun here is Childlish so he is basically think like a child sometimes.

Back to Baekhyun's POV Again

Who should I date though hmmmmm. Ow! I know I totally forgot I'm a Suiter of my Jennie Kim! So I'm continuing my love for her ❤️😘. But I promise not to be childlish anymore. I will prevent it!.

Jungkook's POV
What the!? I don't want to date anyone! I'm gonna talk to my Dad!?
Seriously!? Why should they decide this are they making us love someone to distract us and make us fall in love!? Aish! *He left the room*

Note:They are all sitting the meeting is already done but they can't process. So the 5 of them stay there seatedly.

Arrangements:

Song Kang
Jennie
Eunwoo
Baekhyun

Jungkook

I know it's kinda weird but they are not close so they don't like to seat next to each other or near each other.

Song Kang's POV
Jennie yah mianhe (sorry) but I think it's time to confess again and I'm not gonna let Eunwoo do his tricks again.

Note: In here they thought Baekhyun's Love for Jennie is just a joke so they don't think he is serious here so they don't mind him. Because they thought his Love is not like that big that can make Jennie say yes to her.

But I'm hurt what Jennie said earlier.

*Flashback*
(In just the hurt part because my Wattpad app is restarting if I copy and paste so I'm gonna write it again but the hurt part only because I'm lazy)

Yeah fineeee! But only if Eunwoo started to lower his likeness to his work maybe we are still together... *sad tone* . Anyways see you at the meeting Mr. Kang! Byeee Mwah!
-Jennie

Yeah Yeah! See you at the meeting Mrs. Kang Jennie! MWAH
-Song Kang

Yah! Baekhyunaaa! I'm g---
*Toot Toot*
Jennie

*End of the Flashback*

I

I'm hurt Jennie yah ! First Eunwoo now you've mistaken me as Baekhyun or you just think of him or just spill that name.