CHAPTER FOUR

Song Kang POV
I will keep pursuing her. She is my love, my first love. *He smile happily*. Love, Jagiya, Yeobo, or anything that fit to call you. Jennie, I promise it's still you. You said to me that I should stop because she know I do this because of my company because of mother and father are close and want us together but she didn't know my feelings for her is still here in my heart. I am not qualified for being you potential future husband because of nothing. Jennie ah I will start to show my affection to you in public. Because I know I have many rivals in your heart. And I know who they are. Because I have a sharp eye. Cha Eunwoo get ready your not going to get her again. I don't want her to be hurt again. This time I will fight for her.

Cha Eunwoo POV
Jennie ah mianhe, I'm so sorry. I didn't hold you back. I'm so sorry I didn't fight for you. I'm so weak but I promised to you 4 years ago I will fight for you and love you until the end. And I will continue it now. Get ready Jennie ah you might fall for me again. I'm sure I'm gonna catch you back again and again. *He smiled widely*.

Note: If I use here is italic it means I has a deep meaning if I just use bold it's just saying it don't have deep meaning.

Byun Baekhyun POV
Hi guys it's my POV again! *Smile like a child*

Note: As I said he thinks sometimes like a child hehehehe.

Back to Byun's Baekhyun POV

Baekhyun's POV Again
So it's my POV again! I'm so happy! Do you want me to tour you in my company?

Author: Yah Baekhyunaaaaa don't be so childlish you might not end up with your girl Jennie Kim.

Baekhyun: Author! *He pouted like a child*

Author: Be serious! Or I will remove you to the main character and you will be a supporting character.

Baekhyun: Okieee fine! *He smile* I promised last time not to be childlish. Only in my mind only hehehe and other friends. Hehehehe!

Author: Okay go on! On your POV

Author: I'm so sorry guys for Byun Baekhyun's Attitude he is so childlish. I will scold him after this chapter. And keep voting on which should end up with Jennie and Yuna!

Back to Baekhyun's POV
I will be serious starting this day I promise and preventing my childlish acts. Jennie ah I know this mission is only for the top 5 best companies.

Note: It's top 4 in specific but since they're 5 companies. It's Top 5 best companies.

Back to Baekhyun's POV
Jennie ah I will level up my suitering to you. I will level it to show more affection. I will prove to you again and again it's not a crush and it's called LOVE. Saranghaeyo Jennie Kim

It's time again to vote your ship as I said in Jennie's Future ship partner have privelage if it ranks 1. The previlage is it can have 5 more chapters unlike the second who have 3 and the third 2 and the last 1 but if it's a tie in 3 and 4 then they have 2 chapters.

And in Yuna's Ship since it's only side Ship not the main ship here she will only have one partner. So vote wisely to her.

Yuna's Ship Comment down

#YeoNa Yeonjun X Yuna

#YuBin Yuna X Soobin

#BeomNa or YuBe Yuna X Beomgyu

Jennie's Ship Comment down

#JenKook Jennie Kim X Jeon Jungkook

#BaekJen Byun Baekhyun X Jennie Kim

#JenWoo Jennie Kim X Cha Eunwoo

#JenKang Jennie Kim X Song Kang