11

leahs Pov

"Wake up Leah, we need to g shopping for your school supplies and clothing". I was shaken awake by a very rude person I mean who in there right mind is trying to wake me up.

"No, I hate shopping let me sleep". I mumbled pulling my blanket over me and snuggling into it. Laughs were heard around the room. suddenly my blanket was ripped off of me." Ahhhhhh it's so cold I'm gonna die of hypothermia" I yelled a loud chorus of laughs sounded around a=the room. I smiled I think I'm finally starting to get comfortable around all of them.

I saw Xander holding my blanket I glared at him and he froze. " I'm giving you 10 seconds to run before I freaking hurt you", I stated in all seriousness. He stood there scared until I started counting "10-9-8-7..." he bolted out of there.dropping my blanket in the process. I walked over to the blanket picked it up got back into my bed and closed my eyes. 

everyone just stared at me in shock. "What? I may be damaged goods but you never I mean never wake me up." I said. "And do you really think I'm actually going to chase after him" I honestly don't know where all this confidence came from I guess these guys I met a few weeks ago are starting to break down my walls.

"Now out if I'm being forced to go shopping I at least need to look presentable" I sai while pushing them out.

I changed into a long-sleeved shirt and the pair of jeans I own. I put my hair into I high ponytail. I finish downstairs. I decided that I wanted to cook dinner tonight. So I decided to look for Ryder to see if I could. I found him in the dining room reading the newspaper. "H-hey big b-brother" I mentally scolded for stuttering again. He looked at me quizzically. "C-can I m-make dinner tonight" why the fuck am I stuttering. I don't know why but I was on the verge of a panic attack.

I couldn't breathe and my heart rate increased all the sound around Me was drowned out by my heartbeat. I didn't realize that some came and started hugging until I heard someone say "Listen to my heartbeat and try to match it." I didn't eventually I was calm. I looked up to see Ryder holding me. " Care to tell me what that was about" he interrogated me.

"i-i honestly don't even know, I said suddenly drained of energy but nobody needed to know that. 

"I was going to say yes you can make dinner, he said I smiled and looked at him and said thanks.

Tony came downstairs and said "Time to shop" he had the biggest smile on his face.

At the mall

We went to just about every store and man was I feeling tired. I never got to shop anywhere at my stepfather's house. My stomach suddenly growled Everyone laughed. "Lets go to the food court I'll text Leo to let him know we were there." Jackson said. Only three out of all ten boys came with us. 

"We are gonna order food Leah stay here" Tony said and him and Jackson walked off. I suddenly felt a presence beside me so I looked over because I thought it was Leo. I was horrified when I saw George he was the guy that paid my father to rape me.

"Hey little bitch, long time no see. I heard about your dad so sad mabey now we can have more fun and I can have you all to myself" He whispered in my ear I was on the verge of tears I dint know what to do. He grabbed my arm and started pulling me. I screamed but he kicked me "shut up you little slut and lets go have some fun." he smirked sinisterly at me. 

BAM!! i was thrown to the floor. next thing I saw was a bloody George who had a bullet hole straight threw his head. I looked up and saw a man in a black suit and then I was out like a light.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hi hope yall enjoyed