5

"W-well umm b-before I t-tell you y-you have to promise me o-one thing," I managed to say.

"Of course piccola" Lucas said, "What is it."

"P-promise t-that you won't treat me any different". They both nodded.

Here goes nothing. "W-well guess I'll start from the very beginning. B-before m-mom died me a-and f-father got along he t-treated me like an l-little p-princess." I didn't know I was crying until I felt a tear drop onto my hand. " B-but when mom d-died everything changed h-he started drinking more an-nd wasn't acting like himself, he started drinking bringing women home and going to clubs. a couple of months after mom died h-he t-told met-that i- didn't deserve to c-call him d-dad s-o he t-told me to call him s-sir. I-if I didn't call him s-sir he would punish me. If I didn't do what he a-asked of me h-he would p-punish m-me." I explained.

I looked up for the first time to see the anger in their eyes but also sadness and another emotion I didn't recognize. "What do you mean by punishment Leah." Ryder more of growled then said.

"I-it r-really depended on his m-mood and i-if he was d-drunk or n-not. I-it would r-range from an s-slap to b-being tied up and b-beaten up. I would a-always have to wake u-up at Six e-every m-morning t-to make him B-breakfast, and I-i had t-to be home from s-school b-before him t-to make d-dinner. S-sometimes he would b-bring his f-friends over a-and watch them r-r-rape me a-and..." My sentence was cut short with a loud slam I looked up again to see Ryder had punched a giant hole in the wall. Of course, I flinched witch didn't go unnoticed by Lucas. Lucas came up to me and hugged me. 

I sat there and sobbed into his chest for what felt like hours. Until darkness overtook me. into a dreamless sleep.

Lucas Pov

Anger, sadness, and guilt is what I felt as Leah told me and Ryder her story. I felt so bad because I'm her older brother I'm supposed to protect her, but I couldn't because our mother took her away from use when she was an infant. Leah was just fell asleep so I placed her back into her bed and placed her covers over her and kissed her goodnight.

I left her room and headed down to the basement where I knew everyone would be. 

"Finalmente la tua qui come sta dormendo?" Ryder question. I replied with a nod.( finally, your here did she fall asleep)

"Did you guys find out what happened" me and Ryder both nodded. " Well, hat happened why is she like this she always acts so scared around us.' Jackson pushed sitting back in his chair. I guess I should explain why we are down in the basement well we run are in the Italian mafia well to be more exact the leaders and down in the basement is our headquarters I guess you could say.

ok spiegherò ma devi sederti e promettere di non dare un pugno al muro, dobbiamo già riempire un buco nel muro nella stanza di Leahs" I said.

There were sure echoing around the room.

Il padre di Lea era abusato di lei. e lascia che i suoi amici la violentino" I explained. 

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. SHE WAS BEING ABUSED THIS ENTIRE TIME and i couldn't protect her' Ryan said his voice quieting at the last bit.

Xander just got up and walked up the stairs you could hear the front door slam a car speed away. While Ryan was just completely silent his tough-guy facade wavering letting us see the pain sadness and anger he was feeling. 

After everyone calmed down Ryder and Ryan went to go look for Xander while i was left with Jackson. Jackson had not said one thing since we told them. I walked over to him. He stood up and hugged me and completely broke down. This was new for me to comfort Jackson because he usually kept up his walls not letting anyone in usually keeping his i don't give a fuck face on.

After our "mother" left us and took Leah he was never the same he built walls and shut us out. He was the most attached to Leah she was the one who named her and was the first one to hold her. Every one of us held a special place in our heart for we would all take a bullet for her. Its been 15 years since we last saw our little bambina and we are never letting her go again.

Jackson Pov

 15 years since I last saw her and now I finally got her back and I learned that she was abused I hate myself because I wasn't able to protect her.

Xanders Pov

I left I learned she was being abused and I couldn't handle it so I got up and left. I went to my favorite spot up the mountain to a waterfall it was my special spot only my brothers know about this place. The only reason they know about this place is because I stormed out once and came here and they tracked me. 

I got there and broke down everything in sight was all blurry from the tears in my eyes. I felt two people come up to me and hug me i already knew that it was Ryan and Ryder because they were the only people that actually knew how to deal with me. I never cry in front of them purposely but they always seem to find me crying. 

The only reason I was crying was that I couldn't protect her I couldn't the one thing in the world I cared about most.

Ryan pov

 I was completely broken I couldn't my baby was hurt for so long and none of use new about it and I couldn't save her hold her close comfort her be there for her like a brother should.

Ryders POV

 I punched the wall when i heard what they did to my flower. and man did that hurt like a bitch. I swear I'm going to find every last one of the people who touched raped abused and bullied her and make them pay by killing them slowly and painfully.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Two updates on one day whoo hoo.

i actually cried writing this chapter i hope you enjoyed as always stay safe and have an amazing day