Chapter 7: "I love you.."

Start from the beginning

He kissed her jawline and neck finding her soft spot right below her jawline where he could feel her pulse and it was rasing.

They fell to the ground but the didn't mind. They were far from the lake and into the woods so they were sure no one would hear them.

They both have been aching for this moment.

He removed her short with a quick and easy move still kissing her neck and moving lower and lower to her breasts.

She moaned and he got harder.

She felt that and turned them around to be on top. She always loved being on top.

She was now kissing his chess and he took a hissing breath as she was mixing her lips with her tongue over his bear chess.

He untied the knop on her swimsuit reaviling her breasts. And she untied his swimsuit.

He turned them around to be on top as he took his swimsuit of and did the same on the second part of her bikini.

He decided to tease her a bit so he licked two fingers and pushed them inside her wet core while using his thumb to play with her clit.

She moaned louder and he kissed her. His hard cock begging to be inside her.

He was moving his fingers faster in her kissing her neck taking one of her nipples inside his mouth bitting it bit with his human teeth. She was calling his name again and again only she was calling him Nick and not Klaus and he loved it!

She came only a while after and he licked his lips while he pushed his cock in her entrance teasing but she wasn't having it. She pulled and turned them around now being the one teasing him.

She grabbed his hard cock giving him light strikes. He groaned and moaned her name. She then put him inside her making them both moan and shiver out of pure bliss.

She kissed him and started moving up and down faster and harder every time. She was kissing his neck when she got to his shoulder she turned into her vampire face and licked a bit before buring her fangs in his shoulder tasting his delicious blood.

She has been wanting to do that ever since he healed her.

He moaned her name again before kissing and licking her shoulder. He now turned into full hybrid face biting her and drinking her sweet blood. She moaned. She was driving  him crazy.

After some time they came together and pulled away. He noticed a some hickeys on her neck and chess as well on him.

"I love you.." He whispered to her. He was blushing,  yes blushing,  because he had never said that to someone. "I love you too.." She answered and Klaus was flying to cloud 9.

They got up and found their swimsuits and clothes. Got dressed and went back to the lake.

WARNING IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠

Meanwhile by the lake "So little witch any boyfriends?" Kol asked curiously "Nope." She answered looking at the lake "What? How?" He asked shocked "What are you talking about?" She asked back "I mean how can you be single?" They were looking at each others' eyes "Well....Jeremy and I used to date a while back..." She said looking laying down.

She was wearing a green two piece that was pointing out her eyes.

"What happened?"  He asked laying down beside her worried he may went too far by asking to personal questions "Well...It's a long story..." She said closing her eyes. "I have time...If you don't mind.." He closed his eyes too.

"Well...See his ex girlfriend Anna died...And when Liz Forbes shot him I brought him back to life there were consequences...He could see Anna from the other side...but only when he was thinking about her...And he was thinking about her when we were together....Then something happened,  which is another subject,  and ghosts from the other side could affect our world...And Jeremy kissed Anna.." She fished with a sign.

Kol's eyes were now fully open. "That guy is an idiot!!!" He exclaimed "What the bloody hell is wrong with him?! He has a woman like you by his side and he thinks about someone else?!?! He is a full ass jackass idiotic brainless morron!" He was now standing up but he stopped talking when he heard Bonnie laugh. "No seriously. Do you want me to go kick his idiotic ass? Because I would gladly-" she interapted him "No no. There is no need for that. It was in the past and I already dumbed him with a bang so.." She laughed again. He started laughing too.

They were now in the water playing when they heard someone approaching. 

They are not idiots they know very well what took Klaus and Caroline so long to come back. But they weren't gonna say anything.

They got out of the water and waited laughing quietly.

Caroline appeared first and she sat down next to Bonnie.

"Uhh..Caroline is that a hickey?" Bonnie asked grinning "Umm no it's a mosquito bite." Caroline answred a few seconds later Klaus appeared "Hey guys!" He greeted "Hey mosquito!" Bonnie said.

Caroline blushed and buried her face in her arms while Kol was laughing hysterically like a maniac.

"Anyway I am going to dive back in" Bonnie said standing up. Before she walked away she pulled some leaves out of Caroline's messy hair and dove back in the lake with Kol following her still laughing.

They all had an amazing day a d went back home after midnight.

Writer's notes.......❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hello guys!!

Did you enjoy this chapter?

It is like 2:30 a.m. over her so sorry if my writing is a bit crappy.

Leave a vote and comment if you enjoyed!

Surprises are near!!!!😨😨😨😨

Thank you for reading my fanfic❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤