Chapter 2: Bring them Back

Caroline's P.O.V.

Bonnie called me this morning and told me to bring Klaus to the cave that his mother used to be buried. I don't know why but if Bonnie needs Klaus then it must be important.

"Hello Love.." "Hi Klaus." "What can I do for you?" "Bonnie called me she needs both you and me to the cave that your mother used to be buried.." "And why would I come there? For all I know this could be a stupid trap to kill me like Elena killed my brother!" He was right.. He couldn't know.."You don't know..But do I look that stupid to you? Would I try to take down the first Hybrid with a Bennett witch?" "You're right you are not that stupid. You are not stupid at all.." I almost smiled at that "So are you coming?" "...Fine I'll see you there love..." And we hung up.

Making my way to the cave I saw Bonnie and Klaus waiting for me "How did you get here so fast?" I asked Klaus "I am a hybrid love.." I shock my head "Anyways why do you need us Bonnie?" What she said next made my jaw drop to the floor.

"Do you still have Jeremy's body?" "Yes.." then she turned to Klaus "Do you still have Kol's body?" "Yes I do.." "Great! I need you two to bring the bodys to this cave...And Caroline I will need a lot of candles!" "Why? What are you going to do?" she smiled and looked at both us "I will bring them back..." she then turned her back to get her book. She turned around again "What are you still doing here? Go!" I shared a confused look with Klaus then I nodded and left..

Kol's P.O.V.

Wait-WHAT?! Did I just heard correctly? She was going to bring me and little Gilbert boy back? How the fuck is she going to do this? I mean yeah she is a witch but this is dark magic even the strongest witches and wizard lost their lives using it...

But she is the last Bennett witch right? She is supposed to be the strongest witch there ever was...I don't really believe this since I haven't seen her in action before but could she actually bring us back? And if she can..Why would she bring me back? I get it for Gilbert boy but why me?

'Oh Kol shut up! Stop over thinking stuff! This is not you! You have a chance to get out of this and go back to the world of the living. Take it!!'

Forbes and my brother brought mine and Gilbert's bodys and placed me to Bennetts' right and Gilbert to her left. Forbes and Bennett started placing the candles "Care make sure every candle is the exact same distance with the others." "Why is this so important Bonnie?" "This is dark magic I am going to use Caroline... Every other witch/wizard that used it lost their lives because even one little mistake can be catastrophic and because I don't really want to die too and haven't brought back none of them.. So make sure they all are equal" she then moved away to place the other candles "Why do you always have to put your life on the line for others?" Forbes asked "Have we met? Hi Bonnie Bennett!" She offered her hand ironically "Haha very funny.." "Anyways I need you both out of here.." "Why?" Klaus asked "Because I am about to call the spirits of 1000 witches and they are not very font of vampires.." She said like it was the most obvious thing in the world..

When they Both left she sat between our bodys her book thingy in front of her and constrained with her eyes closed. She started saying some Latin words that I think is the spell but I will never understand the witches spells..I turned around to see the Gilbert boy next to me.