Simply Staggering (Calfreezy)

Start from the beginning

We turned to face the group. They all had smiles on there faces. Ear to ear I must say. Gee and Freya were jumping up and down in there seats and the guys were clapping and or rubbing there hands together in excitement. Talia turned to me.

"Who's do you wanna play first?"

"You go first my darling"

I stood up and made my way to the sofa and planted myself next to it so I could see the music video clear and not be in anyone's way.

"Right. 3, 2 aaaaaaand 1"

꧁time skip (after the song)꧂

Everyone clapped the house down. During the song, I could see Talia whisper something in Simons ear, and his face lit up so I'm assuming she told him it was about him. That's sweet, but don't expect me to be admitting my songs about Cal though, I don't think I'm ready yet.

"Who's the song about?"

JJ, the nosey Parker asked. Talia smirked and shrugged her shoulders. I was up next. Oh god.

"Come on then, let's whack Dianna's on then shall we"

Cal(freezy) exclaimed. Everyone whooped and I put my head in my hands before nodding to Talia, to put it on. Cal rose a little and whispered in my ear.

"I've been waiting so long to hear this, I could see you writing in a few months ago but I didn't say anything"

I widened my eyes.

"You didn't read the lyrics did you? I don't want it to be spoiled, it doesn't sound great without the tune"

He shook his head.

"No, but I heard you humming it. But that's all I know. Can't wait"

He winked at me and turned to the tv. Then, I heard the first couple of beats. Well, here we go.

Well sometimes I go out by myself
And I look across the water
And I think of all the things, what you're doing
And in my head I paint a picture

I watched as people bobbed their heads and tapped there feet, I don't really write love songs and I don't really write songs that are this upbeat, so I think people were shocked at my change in tune (pun intended). Luckily I didn't make it to obvious about who it was about.

Cos since I've come on home,
Well my body's been a mess
And I've missed your ginger hair
And the way you like to dress

Cal knew how much of a mess I was when I came home, so that was probably the first clue who it was about. I stopped eating properly and started putting myself in danger of getting seriously ill, luckily he was there to help me get better. I always complement Cal on his style. I love the clothes he wears. I'm lucky enough to be able to wear his Pepsi/Cola jumper.

Won't you come on over
Stop making a fool out of me
Why don't you come on over Valerie?
Valerie? Valerie? Valerie?

Cal raised his head and looked at me for a few seconds, but in Those few seconds, I could tell he was slowly figuring it out. He smiled at me, making my heart jump hurdles in my chest.