Simply Staggering (Calfreezy)

Start from the beginning

"Selfish"

She confirmed.

"Ah, the one about Simon"

"Ugh, it's not about Simon"

I laughed at her tone. It was obviously about Simon. I can tell. Him and her have this flirty banter and everyone knows she's desperately in love with him. Him the same.

"Whatever you say, what time is everyone coming then?"

"In about 20 minutes"

"Okay, see you in a bit my love"

"Alrighty, see you then"

"Bye"

"Bye"

I put the phone back on the counter and went over to my coffee table to clean it a little. Sure enough, in 20 or so minutes, there was a knock on the door. I got to my bare feet, and scuttled over to the door to look through the peep hole. There, standing by my door, Were a group of fine young people I have the pleasure of calling my friends. I excitedly open the door.

"Hello all"

I say to the group as I one by one, hug them and welcome them into my humble abode. It doesn't take me long to get to the boy on the end.

"Hey shortie"

Cal whispered to me, with his thick accent. I wrapped my arms around his neck while his latched to my waist. My shirt had risen a bit. So he was holding onto my bare skin. This caused goosebumps to form in my soft skin.

"I'm not that short, your just freakishly tall"

He chuckled at my response and pulled us apart.

"I'm 6ft 1, that's average for a man. Your 5ft 3 that's shorter than average for a girl"

He patted the top of my head.

"Women"

I corrected him. We both chuckled and looked into each other's eyes before we broke the eye contact due to Talia calling us over to the sitting area. I sat next to Talia in the front while everyone else made themselves comfortable on the array of sofas and chairs. Talia set her camera up and turned to us.

"Ready?"

I nodded while the others hesitantly nodded. They were still unsure of what we were doing yet, so it's fair that they were a little sceptical. I don't have a YouTube channel but Talia does so she knows how to work all this camera stuff, while I'm watching her, completely unaware of what she does.

"Welcome back to my channel, today I'm here with Dianna and these dickheads"

Talia points her longish fake nails at the group behind. A collection of "heys" and "fams" could be heard from them as they reacted to what she said. We both laughed.

"Anyway, today me and Dianna have a little surprise for the guys. You guys would of already hear it, because this is pre filmed, but, today the guys are gonna hear both our new singles that are coming out on Friday"