12| Hot guys and hot bitches

Start from the beginning

"Owww, you know me so well." she smiles widely. "I like Travis."

"What? But...... What? How, I mean What?" I said shocked.

"Well, Travis and I have been spending a lot of time together now. He is really popular and has tons of friends, but he always saw me alone and came to talk to me instead of the cheer leaders...which was a really great feeling. And normally guys have other intentions but he just was my friend and didn't push anything, and I don't know ........we start to hang out in school, but then it was just not in school, but we would go out together, get ice cream, or hang in his house, go to his pool, watch TV together, just be all alone just us and I couldn't help it..... I like him, but like, really really like him. And it's the first guy I really like in like years. Well, more like a year and some months but it is something right?" she says rushedly and I just smile knowing he likes her back.

"That is so good. I mean, I'm so happy I let you all alone in your own..." I smile and then realize what a stupid thing I bursted out.

"I know right?" she smiles happily, but then a frown appears as she looks behind me. "There is just one problem."

I look back and see Travis and Tracy Mccoy, the most popular girl in our school, smile and talk like they were flirting. What? "Tracy."

"Ugh, whatever I don't think he likes her and if he does, he will receive a kick from me. Don't worry. She is such bitchy person. She is not Travis type." I blurt trying to calm her.

"And the worst is that I joined the cheerleaders and now I'm part of their clique. But now you are here, so I don't have to stand her alone!"

"Yeah, bout that." I say uneasily but only kidding. We both laughed. Travis starts to walk with his friends towards us and I almost loose my breath.

"Oh, my God." I say loosing my breath. "Look who is coming towards us." I try to stay unnoticed.

"What's the problem with them Laura? I'm friends with them just relax."

"Since when?" I mumble.

"Hey, Kate." they all greet her and I stand still next to my now popular friend.

"Laura, right?" Dylan, might I say the hotter of them all, said smiling at me. He had that fame of simple guy, just nice and that always had a bit of a mysterious side to his story. Nobody knew who he dated or if he dated, some girls have afirmed to be his girlfriend, but Dylan never really showed that side. He was just private.Most girls preferred Dylan out of all the four of them. He was the perfect guy sincerely. Never a bad rumor about him came up, he had excellent grades, was a great player on the team, came from a wealthy family, but was never a show off, nor typical rich boy. He respected everyone. In ninth grade he took a girl in a wheelchair to prom, which was the sweetest thing because she was not going even, I heard they dated for a while after that. Not to talk about his brown perfect eyes, his face was so endlessly perfect. I actually used to stare at him a lot when I was a freshman, wondering how could someone born so wonderful, I saw no flaws in that guy. He was and still is in most of my classes and I always kind of admired him. He was so my type. Of course I was never a friend of his and the closest I've been to him was like three years ago when we crossed in the hall and Travis greeted me.

I turned my head up so I could look right into his face. "Yeah." I smile and blush a little as he smiles back me.

"Dude....." says Travis and elbows Dylan who immediately looks away.

They all start to greet me and I try and be calm. I know that now I appear on TV but I don't feel any special or different. I'm still me. I'm still the shy girl.