14-My Love

*Side story time ! (Markhyuck)

Mark P.O.V

Mark woke up staring at the beautiful boy lying next to him. The way the light hit his sun kissed skin was hypnotic. The little mole next to his eye, his perfect plump pink lips. He always thought Donghyuck looked like a fairy from one of those fairytales.

He pushed his brunette hair out of his face. He cooed when the boy snuggled closer into him, letting out soft snores.

He couldn't believe that someone this adorable was all his. He wouldn't know what to do if he ever left him for someone else. When he first met Haechan he was surprised. He was nothing like the rumors made him out to be.

People would say to watch out for him. Called him a bitchy slut. Mark never really believed the gossip though, sure sometimes he wore outfits that showed a little too much skin and always had a bunch of people trying to get with him.

Even so he took a chance. He confessed to him almost a year ago, they had been friends for a few years already. Mark was shocked when Haechan told him he felt the same.

Donghyuck was his happiness, his light, his everything.

"Mmh"

Mark looked down and saw big sleepy doe eyes looking up at him.

"Watching me sleep Mark Lee~?"

Mark just rolled his eyes and kissed his forehead.

"Morning, sunshine. Come on, let's get up before we're late".

Haechan just groans loudly rolling on top of Mark whining.

"Can we not go to school?"

"Sorry, I've already skipped a day this week and I'm starting to fall behind"

Haechan pouts before getting an idea. He starts placing soft pecks on Mark's collar bone, making the elder grunt slightly. Mark shoves him off lightly.

"Haechan~ah, we don't have time for this" he smiles with a bit of annoyance.

Haechan just continues and pins Mark on the bed looking at him cheekily.

"What are you afraid your "perfect" grades are gonna drop?" He sarcastically teases.

Mark responds to the boys teasing by flipping him over. He was now hovering on top of him. Giving him a playful smirk before scoffing.

"You suck" .

"Sure do, and I'm really good at it too" Haechan winks.

Mark gets flustered and throws a pillow on the boy's face. Getting up and starting to get ready for school. Haechan just laughs as he gets up to do the same.

Once Jungwoo and Taeil got together the four agreed on staying at each other's places for half the week. That way they could all still see each other and have quality time with their partners.

Haechan P.O.V

Mark and Haechan arrived a little later than they wanted too but, still on time. Haechan would have preferred not coming so early. He wanted to go back to Mark's warm bed with his arms wrapped around him.

At least until his first period was over, it was the worst part of his day.

They start to approach their friends. A huge grin spreads across both of their faces when they hear an adorable dolphin screech.

"Ah- Mark and Haechan hyung! You're finally here"

Chenle comes speeding towards them both. He hugs Haechan first excitedly making him stumble back a bit.