Mitch - Besties?

"I'll be back, I'm going to go get food with Avi." Scott says. He walks out the door, shutting it behind him.

        "Have funnn!" Mitch yells after him, and you laugh. "So what do you want to do?" Mitch asks you.

        "Hmmm... I don't know." You reply. "What about you?"

        "I don't know." The 2 of you sit in silence.

        You and Mitch were best friends, and had been since you were 13. No one could seperate you, except for when Mitch had to tour with Pentatonix, of course. You had feelings for Mitch; you had since you first met him. But you never told him, in fear of what he would say, and that it would ruin your friendship.

        "Hey, Y/N, can... can I talk to you about something?" Mitch asked. Fear gathers inside of you. What was wrong? Mitch seemed nervous; he was fiddling with his hands, and wouldn't look you in the eye.

        "Ya, Mitch, what is it?"

        "Mitch sighs. "Well, here goes nothing... look, ever since I first met you, I knew there was something special about you. You seemed to attract every guy to you, especially me. You were the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, and you still are, more than ever. Everything about you is beautiful, and I want you to know that I love you. I really hope that this doesn't ruin our friendship, but part of being friends is being honest with each other, right?" Mitch slowly looked up at you. You didn't know what to say at first. Mitch really liked you? And for that long, too? You had no idea.

        A look of concern swept across Mitch's face. "You're mad that I said that, aren't you?"

        "No, not at all, I'm just... Shocked. Besides,  I feel the same way."

        "You do?" Mitch asked.

        "Ya, I do." You laugh, and Mitch laughs, too.

        "Just one more question, though." He asks as the laughter dies down.

        "Whats that?"

        "Will you be my girlfriend?"

        You smile. "Yes, of course Mitch." You lean forward and kiss him, and he automatically kisses you back. You felt his hand on your waist, drawing small circles with his thumbs on your stomach. You run your hands slowly through his hair, which makes him let out a sexy moan.

        Mitch pulls away and rests his forehead against yours. "I love you."

        "I love you too."