Preference - How you met

Scott - You and Scott met at a Taylor Swift concert. Apparently, Scott's friend Alex had brought him with him to the concert, and the 2 of you ended up right next to each other. It was him who talked to you first, and you ended up talking and hanging out through the whole concert. On your way out of the stadium, you and Scott exchange numbers and continued to bond.

Mitch - You were at Starbucks on a Friday morning, ordering something that would give you lots of energy. Once you got your drink, you turned around and started walking, only to accidentally bump into someone. You mumbled a 'sorry' and looked up to be met with a set of brown eyes and an adorable smile.
       "It's fine." The boy replied. You both stand there awkwardly. "I'm Mitch." He finally said.
       "(Y/N)" You reply, and sake his hand.
       "What do you say to possibly going out sometime?" Mitch asked. "Maybe coffee? I promise I won't bump into you again."
       You smile. "Sounds like a plan. Actually, you can come sit with me now if you want. I have no plans."
       "Sure." Mitch orders his drink, and then sits with you. You had no trouble finding things to talk about. And Mitch was a really col guy. Bu the end of your date, you couldn't help but smile. Being with Mitch made you feel great, and you secretly hoped that the 2 of you would have many more dates in the future.

Avi - You browsed through the music at the store. You finally had a day off from work, and what better way to spend it then listening to music from your favorite artists?

       As you looked through some 1950's albums, you heard a voice behind you. An all too familiar, deep voice. It was the one and only Avi Kaplan who was talking. You were such a big fan of him and his group, Pentatonix. And now here you were, in the same room as him. You turn and see him standing 20 feet away. He looked even better in real life. Before you knew it, he was walking towards you.
       "Are you alright?" He asked you. "You look like you're about to faint.
       "I'm... fine. It's just that you're Avi Kaplan." You managed to say, and Avi chuckled.
       "Ya, I am. It's nice to meet a fan." He stuck out his hand, and you shook it. You actually shook his hand. "So, you're into 50's music?"
       "And 60's. And 70's. Pretty much everything, actually." You reply.
       "Awesome. It's always great to have a great music taste." Avi smiled. "Hey, um, do you wanna hang out sometime? I know we just met, but you seem like an interesting person. I'd love to get to know you better." On the inside you were freaking out; Avi was actually asking you out. He was interested in you.
       "Ya, sure!" You say. "I'd love to."
       "Awesome. Here, I'll have to give you my number. Next time you're free, text me." Avi wrote down his number on a piece of paper, then handed it to you. After giving him your number, the 2 of you go your separate ways. The rest of your time shopping, you couldn't stop smiling and being happy about your date with Avi.

Kevin - You stop where you were standing and look around. You were on the campus of Yale, and you were lost. Somehow you made it to the biggest college in the U.S., and you couldn't even find you way.
       "Hey, are you lost?" You hear a voice say. You turn around to see an african-american man walking towards you. 

       "Ya, I'm new here." You reply.
       "What are you looking for?" The guy asks.
       "I'm trying to find the lawyer studies building." You say.
       "Ok, so go that way and take a left, and keep going a little way. That's where you'll find the building."
       "Cool, thanks." You smile. This guy was kind of cute. "I'm (Y/N), by the way."
       The guy smiled. "Nice to meet you, (Y/N). I'm Kevin." You shook hands. "Hey, if you need anymore help, I'll be around, alright?" You nod. "Good luck in your classes."
       "Thanks. I'll see you around sometime." You say. The 2 of you go your separate ways. It would be nice to have a friend here at Yale.