Scott - Car crash

The road was barren as you drove down the road. You music was up, and you didn't have a care in the world. You were on your way to a Christmas party at a friends place, which was something you looked forward to every year.

Suddenly, before you knew it, your car was sliding. You gripped the wheel and tried to control it, but you continued spinning. A lot of things ran though your head; this was it, you were going to die in the middle of nowhere. People probably wouldn't find you for a long time. What would your family do, what would your friends do?

Before you could do much, the car hit a tree, and threw you forward. Everything started to go black, and your body hurt. You didn't pass out, but you felt like you were going to. The rest of the car was a wreck, and you had bruises and cuts all over. 

After a few seconds of being in shock, you slowly unbuckle and try to move. Everything hurt, but as far as you could tell, you didn't have any life threatening injuries. You were going to try and get out of the car, when the drivers door was pulled open. From what you could tell, the person was a guy.

"Hey, she's still alive!" The guy says, and you hear a voice in the background. The guy turned back to you. "I'm gonna help you out, but it's gonna hurt a bit. You got pretty banged up." You nod, and the guy softly put his arms around you and began to pick you up, and pain exploded throughout your  body. Maybe this was worse than you expected. "I'll make it quick, alright? I promise, it's only gonna hurt for a moment.  Everything started to go out of focus, and before you could do anything, you passed out.

~~~~~

*3 days later*

The harsh light hurt your eyes when you woke up. You were in the hospital, you coudl teel that much. But how long, you weren't sure.

"You're awake!" You looked over to see your mother sitting there, your hand in hers. "We all were worried about you so much."

"I'm good." You say. "Can't get rid of me that easily."

"That's my daughter, always so tough." Your mother smiled. "You've been out for 2 days."

"Oh... How's everyone else doing?"

"They're all good. Just worried about you, that's all. That guy who pulled out has been here a lot, too. He's very nice. And he's cute."

"That's the part you decided to bring up?" You say, letting out a weak laugh. "Do you think I could talk to him? I wanna thank him."

"Ya, I can send him in. Just don't overwork yourself." She walked out, and a minute later, a guy walked in. You vaguely remembered him, although you hadn't gotten  the best view of him before. Even through your pain, you thought was - wow, he was cute.

"So you're the guy who saved me?" I asked.

"Ya, that's me." He replied. "My name is Scott."

"And I'm (Y/N)." You reply.

"I'm really glad you're alright." He sat in the chair next to you. "For a while my friend and I had thought we had lost you."

"Thanks for saving me." You say.

"No problem. It wasn't all me, though. My friend was the one who called 911."

"Well, if it wasn't for you, I probably wouldn't be here right now. So thank you for helping me."

"I'm just glad you're alright." He smiled. "We'll have to keep in touch. I wanna make sure you get out of the hospital safely."

"Ya, we can keep in touch." He wrote his number on a piece of paper and put it on the table next to you. "Tell your friend that I said thank you, too."

"I will. I gotta go, but I'll try come back at some time." He said goodbye and left the room. It was nice that he had actually come in to check on you. You were just grateful to be alive.