Chapter 5

~3rd Person View~

Dabi kissed you passionately while gripping your shoulders tightly, Shigaraki was undoing the buttons on your shirt very slowly until your muscular chest was exposed to them which caused them to almost drool at the sight before them. The two villains never encountered such a handsome man like yourself before and if you'd never transferred to UA they would have never been able to meet you so they were grateful that this was actually happening, you on the other hand weren't enjoying this as much as they were.

You didn't like being touched without permission plus your back was still killing you and it being harshly pressed against the wall was only making it worse, you could feel Dabi's scared hands slowly slide up and down your chest and stomach, touching every single muscle while Shigaraki had started removing your belt and undoing your pants.

Since Dabi was still kissing you, you couldn't tell them to stop. Not that they'd listen to you if you did. Never in your life did you think something like this was going to happen, I mean you're being felt by two villains in the same by that a student kissed you. It was really making you regret transferring to that school. Shigaraki was able to pull your pants all the way down to your knees do the only thing in the way of them seeing your dick was your white boxers, Dabi finally stopped kissing you. You take deep breaths since breathing was hard while he forcibly made out with you.

"You're so damn hot, I wonder how big your dick is" Dabi smirks

"Only one way to find out~" Shigaraki smirks to

"No! Wait—" to late, Shigaraki yanks down your boxers. Relieving your private area to them and they both lick their lips.

"I knew it" Dabi starts

"You're fucking huge~" Shigaraki finishes, you couldn't even make eye contact you were so embarrassed. You've had sex before of course but those nights were through your complete consent! This was basically rape that was happening to you! Reasons like this was way you didn't want to be a hero, you didn't want to be involved with villains and other things that you felt wasn't your business nor did you want to be known by the public because then there would be more eyes on you. Aka villains would be after you.

"Who should go first?" Dabi asks, oh god were they really gonna go all the way with you? Shigaraki was pumping your dick, being careful not to use all 5 fingers while doing it. Trying to get you hard as best he could.

"Well I am the leader, I should be able to try him out first" you didn't know what to do but you needed a way of escape, and fast.

"That's not fair! You always get the first go for every hunt let me go first for once!" Argued Dabi with a small growl

"Nobody's going first!!" A loud voice is hard and suddenly the wall of bar was busted open, bricks flying everywhere and almost hitting you. Luckily they didn't though. It was Aizawa with Hawks and Fat Gum behind him plus your male students, and ONLY you're male students which... worried you a bit. Shigaraki and Dabi growl.

"Great, you interrupted our time with him" Dabi growls while standing up and Shigaraki does the same, both of them getting into a fighting stance.

Midoriya's eyes fall onto your half naked state and he instantly blushes a bright red, he seemed to be the only that noticed you had your dick out. Something all the male staff and students wanted to see but not like this. "T-They were trying t-to rape him...!" Izuku shouts while pointing to you, making your half naked state known to the rest of them... thanks Midoriya...

"Midoriya! Bakugou! You two free (Y/N) and help him out of here! Kaminari, Hawks, Kirishima, and Sero you guys watch the hallway in case more villains come!" Aizawa commands and the battle beings.

~X~

You were in Recovery Girl's office getting your wings checked, one of them was snapped and bleeding. It look pretty bad. Because she needed to check your wings that meant your shirt was off and with Aizawa, Hawks, Mic and your male students in the room with you, you had thousands of eyes on you which made you very uncomfortable.

"I can heal it pretty easily but you'll need to lay off the flying for at least a week, after that you should be fine dear" Recovery Girl says while patting your head like a mother would

"Thank you ma'am" you smile and her kind and gentle nature, she gives you a handful of gummy bears

"Have a treat dear, then lay on your stomach so I can heal your wing" you nod and eat the gummy bears then lay down, your good wing stayed closed so it wasn't in the way while your broken one was open and hanging off the bed. You're wings were pretty big. The hero's and students watched anxiously as Recovery Girl kisses your wing a four different places making your wing slowly but surly snap back in place and the large wound close up and heal.

~X~

"Why do you want my help again?" Groaned a pledge mask wearing villain

"You said you were looking for a lover weren't you?" Shigaraki asks "and you didn't mind if you'd have to share him?"

"Yeah so?" For while now Kai has been wanting someone who could put HIM in HIS place like he does to others, but you know... sexually~

"Well we think we have someone you'd be interested in, we just need your help to catch him" Dabi smirks, he pulls out a stack papes from the bag he had with him "this is what he looks like, the document has all his information" he hands the stack of papers to OverHaul and he looks through it for a bit before smirking

"Alright... deal~"