~5~

Third POV

Bakugo woke in the middle of the night. Kirishima was still sleeping, and he didn't want to wake him, let alone make things more awkward or worse, so Bakugo slowly unzipped the tent. Breaking rule number one.

You know, you've reaped what you have sown..

He zipped it after leaving, why, why did he have to do that..? He probably ruined his one true friendship.

You know you're the reason you're alone..

He wandered off, right before Aizawa got back from wherever. Breaking rule number two,
The rules Aizawa specifically told Bakugo not to break. He eventually stumbled upon some sort of cave, that's when he decided to go back, having no clue how long he'd been out there, alone. He'd completely forgotten about Aizawa, or more thought he was sleeping, he soon learned he wasn't. Aizawa noticed the tent still slightly unzipped. "Bakugo! There you are!" He said strictly. "Uh-" Aizawa immediately cut him off. "I told you not to break the rules, and very specifically I thought!" "..yea yea.." Bakugo looked away.
"So why did you?!" "Something serious could've happened!" He said still half whispering half shouting. "I don't know." He responded..technically it wasn't a lie. "You could've gotten lost!" Aizawa continued to scold him. "I was going straight."
Sigh* "We'll talk about this more tomorrow, go back to your tent." Aizawa said, Bakugo knowing he'd definitely keep his word, and not looking forward to it.

It was barely light enough to see Aizawa close up.

Definitely too dark to see what had followed him..

You said I was you're superhero..

But sometimes, superheroes cannot save everyone..