Izuku almost stopped him to try and apologize for acting like a dick, but he decided getting upstairs to Shoto was more important.

When he got up to his apartment, he didn't see Shoto in the living room, so he headed to his room, thinking he'd be there. Once again, there was no sign of the heterochromatic male.

Now Izuku was starting to panic slightly. What if he hadn't actually gone up there? What if he had ran off? He'd just be wandering through the city, alone, in the middle of the night!

He nearly had a panic attack, until he heard shuffling across the hall. He quickly made his way over and saw that the door to his recording studio was open and Todoroki was sitting at his computer, scrolling through it.

"Shoto! What're you doing? You scared me half to death, you jerk." Izuku scolled, making his way across the room and over to the other male.

"Sorry, I just needed something to take my mind off of things, and I saw that the door was open and I got really curious. I didn't listen to anything, if that's what you're worried about, I'm just looking through your programming and how you cut things together. I'm sorry..." Shoto said. He had stopped clicking through things and was just staring at his hands that he had moved to his lap.

Izuku's worry spiked once again. He had never seen Shoto like that, timid and apologetic. Izuku knew he was probably blaming himself for what happened with Katsuki and was now worried about upsetting Izuku as well.

Instead of freaking out at him, like he'd usually do, Izuku just grabbed another chair he had up against the wall and pulled it next to Shoto. "Well, what'd you think?" He prodded.

Izuku had already told Katsuki and Shoto about who he was online, they had already heard him sing and his songs. There wasn't exactly a whole lot to hide anymore.

Shoto's head raised and looked at Izuku in mild shock before turning back to the computer. "It's... really cool. The band hasn't recorded anything before, so I don't really have any sort of clue on what this stuff is or how it works." He admitted, looking back at Izuku in slight embarrassment.

The green haired boy giggled softly at the confession. "I can show you if you want?" He offered.

"Really?" Shoto asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah, I don't exactly have anyone I can talk about and show this stuff to, so I don't mind at all." Izuku said with a small shrug, taking control of the mouse and clicking out of a few things so that he could show Shoto the basics and then build up from there.

"Okay," the red and white haired male said with a small smile as he watched Izuku concentrate really, really hard on the screen as he maneuvered around the software.

"Let's start with the basics then, yeah?" Izuku asked with a smile, finally pulling up a new slot. "See this? It's called..."

The two ended up messing around with the programming for nearly an hour before they decided they should probably get to bed, seeing as it was nearly two in the morning. They both crawled into Izuku's bed, but it felt emptier than usually, only drawing their attention to the problem they had avoided for a while.

"You're going to have to talk to him, you know that right?" Izuku asked softly, drawing random shapes onto Shoto's chest while also laying on it.

"I don't want to." Shoto answered shortly.

Izuku let out a small breath at his answer. "You don't have the full story Sho, you don't know what actually happened. They didn't even actually kiss." He pointed out softly, not exactly sure if Shoto would get upset or not.

"Because we walked in." Shoto added in a sharp tone.

"Can I ask you something?" Izuku asked after a few seconds of debating on what to actually say.

"You just did, but yeah." Shoto answered, his eyes closed.

"Kacchan, did he or did he not look really, really angry when we walked in?" Izuku asked, remembering the scowl the blond wore when he was finally able to see him clearly. It was the main reason Izuku had listened to him downstairs. He didn't look like someone who was in that position willingly.

When there wasn't a response from Shoto, Izuku asked another question. "How often does he cry?"

This question confused the taller of the two. "What does that have to do with anything?" Shoto asked.

"Just answer the question. The entire time you've been with Kacchan, how many times has he cried?" Izuku asked, switching the question a little, making it easier to answer.

"I don't know, once or twice." Shoto answered, trying to think of why the other had cried in front of him. "He cried when his grandpa died last year, but that's the only time I can ever really remember. Can you tell me why this matters now?"

"I told Kacchan to give you some time and that he should get some sleep. When he left, I could see that he was crying." Izuku explained.

He wasn't sure what Shoto would say to that, but he wasn't surprised when he just didn't get a response.