PART 7

You get fresh and wash the clothes you borrowed from Jimin. You wear a simple black t-shirt and with that you pair up some really comfortable ripped jeggings. You tie your hair into a ponytail and put on some lip balm. You neatly folded Jimin's clothes and put them in a bag and kept it aside.
You then go to the kitchen to see what Jimin is doing. You see him humming relaxing tunes while he serves ramen in two plates and turns around to keep them on the dining table. He notices you smiling and staring at him.
"Supper's ready" he says and smiles back at you.
You go and grab a chair and sit down to eat the ramen cooked by Jimin.
"Smells good" you said and grabbed your chopsticks to take a bite.
You were surprised that it tastes so good. "Tastes good too" you say as you bite into more of the ramen.
Jimin smiles and adores you eating like a hungry rabbit. He chuckles and continues eating his food.
Once you both are done, you get up to take your and his plate to the sink.
He grabs your hand and prevents you from picking his plate up.
Jimin gets up and grabs his plate then takes your plate from your hands and goes to the sink. He starts washing them.
"No Jimin stop it I can do it on my own" you say.
"I'm not a guest pabo, its my house too. Relax" he smiles at you and gives you an assuring look.
You give up and sigh, but smile back at him. You go and sit in your room and wait for Jimin to come.
There were only two dishes to wash, so it doesn't take him more than five minutes. He keeps back the plates in the drawer and comes to your room.
He plops down on the bed and lifts his head up to look at the ceiling.
"By the way y/n, you look beautiful in black" he says and looks at you smiling.
You blush at his comment and thank him.
After that, you people started talking about random stuff like hobbies, Jimin's classmates and funny stories about both of you. You had to admit it, Jimin did have a good sense of humor. And he looked adorable when he laughed and his eyes would almost disappear.
You both got so busy in talking, that you guys didn't notice the time. You randomly looked at the clock, and found out it was 1 p.m.
"Oh god, its 1 already" you say getting up to cook lunch for you and Jimin.
He grabs your hand and pulls you back on the bed making you squeal.
He then cuddles you, his cologne making you comfortable. You smiled and cuddled him too.
"Just stay here for now, I don't feel hungry" he said as he closed his eyes.
"Okay Jimin" you say while he made both of you comfortable by putting pillows under your and his head and putting a blanket over both of you.
The room was filled with love and comfort. A little amount of sunlight passing through the closed curtains, making the room cozy.
You closed your eyes too, as you and Jimin fell back into sleep, skipping lunch.