PART 9

After the confession, you and Jimin couldn't take your eyes off eachother. You spent the whole time chatting about stuff like how Jimin would stare at you when you were busy doing something or how you would blush when he complimented you.
After talking for a long time, you realised that its already 9 p.m. amd you better cook something.
"Okay so I'm hungry and I guess you are too, I'll go cook something" you say and get up.
Jimin smiles at you and you take that as a "yes" from him and head to the kitchen.
You decided to make pancakes. While you were humming tines preparing the batter for the pancakes, Jimin came to stand beside you and watch you cook.
"You're adorable jagiya" he softly speaks in your ear.
"You too, oppa" you smile.
You and Jimin have the pancakes made by you and he keeps on praising you about your marvellous cooking.
You laugh and adore the way his cheeks puff up with all the food he stuffs in his mouth.
"Hey jagi, I dont feel too sleepy right now....do you have any video games?" Jimin says. You both were on the couch watching t.v while Jimin cuddled you like a teddy bear.
"Well I'm not someone who likes video games but I probably have some that I bought only because they seemed interesting" you get up to get the video games from the front shelf. You pick up the best one, and turn around holding the game in your hand like you were about to advertise it.
"And the games I have are actually interesting" you say.
"Yaah ok whatever" Jimin grabs the game from your hand and prepares the set up for playing.
You were kind of surprised the way he showed his love for video games over you. After all, you were his jagi now. And he was your oppa.
"You mochi" you tease as you hug him from the back while he was busy setting up the game.
"Aah jagi, lets play" Jimin speaks as if he was a small boy.
"Ok" you sit down with one controller in your hand while Jimin takes the other one.
"Beware, I'm pretty good at it" you smirk while the game starts.
"We'll see"  Jimin does an evil smirk and looks at you.
The game starts and both of you get busy beating eachother in it. You and Jimin shout as if the characters in the t.v could hear you.
--Time Skip to 11 p.m.--
"Ah, tiring" Jimin plops down on the bed. You guys finally got tired of playing several battles and wrap up the gaming set.
"I know" you lay down beside him.
"But i did beat you five times" Jimin smirks.
"Hey, at level four you cheated, you started tickling me" you speak in your defence.
"Tickled you? Like this?" Jimin startes tickling you and you laugh like crazy.
"Ah Jimin stop!" You say between your breathless laughings. Your eyes getting watery from all the tickling.
"Call me oppa" Jimin giggles.
"Stop oppa please" You say.
"Ok" Jimin finally backs off.
"Oh god" you wipe away your tears and stop laughing.
"You pabo, why do you always tease me like c'mon seriously?" You were busy complaining to Jimin but when you turn your head to the side to look at him, you find him staring at you with a smile.
"What?" You ask.
"Y/n--uh....Jagi" he speaks.
"What? You're breaking up?" You ask confused. What was he going to say now?
Jimin giggles. "No silly, I will never do that".
"I wanted to say...." Jimin leans forward, his forehead against yours, and his eyes locked at yours.
"That I like you a lot" he softly speaks and smiles.
You sigh in happiness and relief.
You smile and caress his cheeks with your hand "I know that pabo....but you probably dont know that I like you more than you like me".
Jimin chuckles and gets away, only to switch the lamp off and wrap his strong arms around you.
"Goodnight, jagiya"
"Goodnight oppa" you say. He smiles.
Both of you drift off to sleep in eachother's arms, making both of you feel perfect, and loved.
5 years passed and you didn't know. You and Jimin are now married, with two beautiful kids. You were grateful to your fate that you met Jimin. He is the real angel of your life.