PART 3

You fish out a pair of ripped jeans and a floral top. It was simple but awesome. Plus, it highlited your curves which were hardly there, but still, they did.
You let your hair open and picked out a silver watch for your tiny wrist. You don't like putting on much makeup. Hardly do you apply heavy makeup. Only sometimes, when there's an event. You decide to go light on your makeup look.
Your outfit was giving out vintage vibes, so you put on a warm tone of eyeshadow, a thin streak of eyeliner and a pretty lip gloss to finish it all up.
You smile to yourself and pick up a tiny clutch in which you pop in your gloss and your phone. You put up white sneakers.
You head to the living room switching off all lights in the house. You sit at your couch and look at the wall clock right at your front. The clock read 4:40, five minutes and Jimin will be here. You fixed your open hair a bit, and start going through instagram feeds when you hear your doorbell.
You head out and lock the door behind you as you smile at Jimin and he smiles back.
God, what a man is he. He looked so good that you just wanted to confess it to him that you liked him a hell lot. He wore a black leather jacket on top of his plain t-shirt and a pair of jeans. You noticed something else was different too-- his hair colour.
"Did you change your hair color?" You ask out of curiosity.
"Yeah, I do that on regular basis. I like it" he says while looking at you and smiling like you were the best thing he had ever seen.
"Oh, looks good on you. Orange hair" you ruffled his hair but made sure you didn't mess his style.
He blushed.
"You look gorgeous" he says while you two walk along to the parking lot.
"Thanks" you look down and blush.
You could feel his fingers intertwining with yours. He held you hands. You felt loved and protected.
Though you both were blushing really badly, you guys didn't mind. You both walked until you reached Jimin's car.
You sit on the front passenger seat as he puts in the keys and starts driving.
You take your phone out to listen to some music. You realise you forgot to bring your earphones. "Oh I forgot my earphones"you sigh.
" Well, you can connect your phone with the music system in my car, I'm sure you have good music choices" he smiles at you.
You smile back, and connect your phone with the car's music system and play some real good music.
"Yeah, you listen to my kind of music" Jimin says driving and jamming to the beats of the song.
"Well yeah maybe" you say. You were busy lip syncing to the lyrics.
Jimin looks at you and giggles.
After about 15 minutes of jamming to several songs, you guys finally reach Lisa's place.
You get out of the car. The music could be heared from outside, you were sure they were having a blast in there. Jimin locks the car door and comes near you.
"Lets go" he says softly, holding your hand.
You tried to hide your face because you were blushing, but you probably failed, because Jimin laughed at you.
You guys ring the doorbell and Lisa opens up, still dancing to the song playing in the background.
"Hey y/n! Hey Jimin!" She screams because she wasn't sure if you guys could hear her from the extra loud music.
"Hi Lisa!" You and Jimin chorus, you were kind of teasing Lisa's screaming.
She got it and laughed and invited you both inside.
You didn't realise Jimin and you were still holding hands. You look at him, he looks at you. You both get kind of lost in eachother, when Lisa screams from inside, "ARE YOU GUYS DONE STARING AT EACHOTHER?! COME ON IN" Lisa was pretty sure you guys liked eachother. Well, the whole class did. They thought your couple looked cute. They knew Jimin liked you because he never behaved with a girl like that.
You go inside with Jimin. Your jaw drops in awe at the amount of people dancing and enjoying themselves. Though you were introvert, you always let it loose on parties. You didn't lose your chance at this party too. Forgetting everything, you get into the crowd and dance your heart out.
Everyone loves that you get so comfortable around and they  liked your personality too. You were gentle and just you. The crowd cheered you up and you could see Jimin smiling at you, he notices you staring at him and gives you a thumbs up. He was proud that you mixed up with people so well, adding the fact he was your first friend at class.
After hours of dancing, you get sweaty and exhausted. You get a glass of cold drink and head out of the crowd. People come near you to talk, you talk while panting because you were hell tired.
"Wow y/n, I never expected you to dance so well"
"Yaah exactly, like wow. Awesome"
"Yeah y/n. You're great!"
You smile and thank everyone for their compliments. When finally you're done talking to everyone, you get some time, you sit on a seat and take a sip of your drink.
Jimin comes near you, kind of nervous.
"Y/n" he calls out.
You notice him amd wave at him as he comes closer. "Hey Jimin".
"Can you come out with me for a while? I need to tell you something" he says, his hand scratching the back of his head.
Your heart skipped a beat. Though it never happened with you, you had always read it in books and seen in movies and even heard it from some of your friends that whenever a boy calls you like that, he's planning to confess his liking to you.
You were startled amd shocked and Jimin just stood there waiting for an answer from you.
"Uh y/n? Are you coming?" Jimin finally speaks up bringing you out of your thoughts.
"Y-yeah" you say and start following him.
He takes you to a place where no one else is present-- he took you in the backyard of Lisa's house. The sky could not be more beautiful than it was at that time. The stars were shining in the deep blue hue and it all looked so romantic, except the loud music still playing in the background. Perfect for a confession. You decided that if Jimin confesses that he likes you, you'll confess that you like him too. And of course you did like Jimin. You liked him a lot.
He looked at you and smiled shyly. You smiled back, a lot of things going in your head. You waited for him to say something.
Was he really going to tell you that he likes you?