Interview Of My Idiot😂🤣😍💖💕

DATE: 28-JUNE-2020
TIME: 9:45PM

Assalam O Alaikum everyone❤❤ Hope you all are doing well in your homes🤭😂

Soo I am here again with another celebrity's interview, guess who's the lucky girl??😉😂😂 I mean ofcourse she is lucky because not everyone get a chance to come in this TV show naa😉😎😂😂🤣🤣

Ok now no more over acting let's go and check some behind the scenes first, shall we??😂💕💕💕

*BEHIND THE SCENES*

*I arrives at the studio and check the set up and everything*
"Woah what.... you scared me, don't you think you are here too early?? And how did you even get in??

"Assalam O Alaikum to you. Yeah I had a meeting with CEO of ___ Company so I directly came here after that and I may or may not have unlocked the door with a pin"

"Walaikum Assalam... Umm Ok but don't ever do that again, You are gonna get yourself caught girl"

"Nahh I will be ok. I will just say that this is my studio and you are the one who got here without permission😉😂 Hey btw I've heard that your staff never listen to you"

*laughs nervously "No no that's all rumours pfft"

*Some staff arrive*

"Sabse zyaada agar bande ko annoy krna ho to us language main baat kro jo use aati hi na ho😉 Jaise ise abhi bilkul nahi pata main kya bol rahi hun Right Nuska??

"Yeah yeah absolutely right.... But wait what are you saying?"

"Oh I am just saying how beautiful you are"

Staff: "No Nuska ma'am she said that she's gonna annoy you by talking in Urdu"

"Are you my staff or hers? YOU TRAITOR"

"Guess the rumours aren't rumours Wareesha"

"There's your dressing room. Go freshen up Interview is about to start" *Push Nuska to dressing room*

"Thank God I drag her there before any other insult"

*ON AIR*

Assalam O Alaikum viewers. Hope you all are doing well in this quarantine and staying safe. WELCOME TO THE SHOW. Today we have someone who is very independent and a very famous personality. I am so glad that she gathered enough time to come here on our show even after her busy schedule. She is one of my very good friends and a very amazing women. Pls welcome founder and CEO of NN CORPORATION MISS NUSKA NISTHAR. Have a seat please.

Assalam O Alaikum Nuska. How are you?

"Waliakum Assalam I am great Alhamdulillah"

Q. Fisrt question be the same, what was your thoughts about me when you first met me??

Ans: "I can’t remember😂 but I think I met you as Amna’s friend. My first impression on you was that u r funny 😂😂 I even thought u r elder than me😂"

I wish I was elder but sadly I am not🤷‍♀️😂😂

Q. If you had to choose one thing/person you're most possessive about, what/who would it be and why??

Ans: "One thing I can not live without is of course my glasses/ spectacles😂😂. Without my glasses I can’t even breathe😂 It will always be there with me. I love you glasses 😘😂."