Sirzechs: "we don't have anything that can get past those arms!"

Azazel: "there is one option but nobody is going to like it."

Sona: "what is your idea?"

Azazel: "we can combine our powers with someone's soul and create a special sword that could cut magical energy."

Michael: "you don't mean..."

Y/N: "we're not doing it!!!"

Michael: "we must child. It's the only way."

Y/N: "use me then."

Azazel: "it can't be you Y/N. Your not pure anymore."

Josh: "I'll do it."

Y/N: "what? You'll die!"

Josh gave me a look of sorrow.

Josh: "do it."

Michael, sirzechs, and Azazel surrounded josh while aika and I where held back by Rias and sona. Then the three leaders pulled out a sword of pure white light out of Josh's chest and he fell. Aika ran up and rested his head on her lap and was conforming him. I walked up to Azazel and punched him in the face.

Azazel: "I understand Y/N hate me all you want but it had to be done."

Michael handed me the sword.

Michael: "you must be the one child

Michael: "you must be the one child."

Y/N: "but I've never used a sword before."

Sirzechs: "there's no time. We will distract him while you kill him."

Y/N: "but..."

I looked at everyone and they all where so afraid. I then nod and started running at nick.

Demon Nick: "HAHAHAHA!!! You think you... YOU can win Y/N? Your just a kid with tiny guns. I'm the new god of this world!!!!"

He tried to hit me with a magic tentacle but I cut through it.

Demon Nick: "what!!!! How!!!???!!!"

I say nothing as I advance towards him cutting more and more. Until I reached him but before I attacked him I hesitated. Only briefly but it was long enough. I ran my sword through nick's chest and I felt a burning feeling in mine. I stopped for a second and seen Sona and rias wide eyed with there hands over there mouths. Sona had tears running down her face.

Y/N(mind): "what's wrong? I beat him we won... why are they crying?"

That burning feeling was getting stronger and I look down and seen a magic tentacle sticking out of my chest. I look at Nick and he looked at me with horror in his eyes like he just realized what happened.

Nick: "what happened? Last thing I remember... OH MY GOD!!!! What did I do!!!!"

He then pulled the sword out of his chest and was bleeding really bad.

Nick: "I'm so sorry! I didn't..." he then fell over dead. Tears running down his face.

I then watch as the magic tentacle disappeared in my chest and I felt the hole as it was bleeding really bad. I looked up and seen sona running to me. She put my head on her lap.

Y/N: "so..."

Sona: "Y/N..."

Rias: "someone help him!!!"

Everyone stood there because there wasn't anything they could do my wound was too great. I knew it. I look at sona.

Y/N: "so... what do you want to do later?"

Sona: "what do you mean?" Sobbing.

Y/N: "well I owe you a date." I then look at Michael. "Can you marry us?"

Michael: "I can my child. But in my eyes you're already married. You may kiss and make it official."

We kiss and sona looked at me with happy tears and sorrow.

Sona: "there's something I wanted to tell you the last few days."

Y/N: "what's that?"

Sona: "I'm pregnant."

I smiled with as much energy as I could and said.

Y/N: "your going to be a great mom Sona... I wish..."

I spit up blood.

Y/N: "I have a feeling it's a girl... Lucy... and keep issei away from her..."

I started to drift unconscious.

Sona: crying "Y/N... Y/N!!!"

Y/N: "I love... you... Sona..,"

I then fell unconscious and then I woke up to Sona crying and I looked around Rias had her hand over her mouth and was crying sirzechs azazel and Michael had looks of sorrow but I noticed Josh standing over me with Nick. They reached out there hands and helped me to my feet. I look back and see myself still on the ground with my head on sonas lap.

Y/N: "guess this is it huh."

Nick: "I'm so sorry Y/N. That thing was possessing me. I didn't..."

Josh: "it doesn't matter now. You guys have somewhere to be."

A door appears. It was a normal looking door but I seen bright light around the edges.

Y/N: "what do you mean? Your not coming?"

Josh shook his head.

Josh: "my soul is bound to that sword and it's going to become a new sacred gear for my daughter."

Nick: "when did you?..."

Josh: "a few days ago. Aika and I love each other and I'll always be there for her."

Y/N: "who knows... what if this isn't the end. You go first Nick."

He they nodded and walked towards the door. He opened it and it was blinding but I seen him smiling before he stepped through before the door closed.

Josh: "your turn Y/N."

Y/N: "what about you?"

Josh: "my heaven is in that sword."

I then nodded and started walking towards the door I grabbed the doorknob and I look back to Josh.

Y/N: "goodbye my friend. I'll see you on the other side."

I then open the door and seen nothing but white light. I smile before stepping through the door to find myself in the woods in front of my camper. I then walked to the radio and turned it on before I lay on my deck chair. The song that came on made me laugh. Knocking on heavens door started playing before I kick my feet up and relax.

Y/N: "Of all songs... haha"

Then my guns appear and I jumped up. A kid with blond hair came out of the camper.

???: "hey... any idea what's going on?"

Y/N: "no clue. But welcome to heaven. What's your name kid?"

Alex: "my name is Alexander Flint. I'm the Ace of spades."

Y/N: "well Alex I'm Y/N Flint would you like a burger?"

A/N hey everyone sorry it took so long but the book is finished but fear not Y/N's. Story isn't done yet. Alexander Flint is the new gunslinger in my reboot/sequel. Guns and glory. Give it a read if you liked this story. And thanks again for giving this book a try and thanks for sticking through with it.