Open house

I woke up in a old town in the desert I looked around and it was completely abandoned.

Y/N: "where am I?"

Then a man walked out of one of the buildings. He had armour on it was gold and white with silver.

The man: "I was wondering when you would come here."

Y/N: "who are you?"

The man: "well I'm the angel flint your ancestor. Or at least the part of him that returned to the light from darkness. You know me as "hope" your heavenly revolver."

Y/N: "so if you're the redeemed side of flint then where is "despair"?"

Despair: "I'm right hear boy."

Despair then walked out of a different building towards you.

Despair: "I am your other revolver the demonic revolver "despair". I am the other side of the angels personality... the corrupt side."

Y/N: "so you are the two sides of the same coin?"

Hope/despair: "exactly."

Y/N: "so why am I here?"

Hope: "we brought you here so we can train you how to use us properly."

Despair: "think of us as the angel and devil on your shoulders."

Hope: "but to use us most effectively you must be at balance with us both. Or you won't be able to enter balance breaker."

Y/N: "balance breaker?"

Despair: "if you are at perfect balance between light and dark we become a single powerful weapon for a time."

Hope: "train with us every night. You will be a master at gun fighting and martial arts. We can also boost your physical strength as well."

Y/N: "alright when do we start?"

Despair: "now... by the time you wake up you will be ready to take on anything."

Hope: "time works different here we can get years of training in and time won't matter."

Y/N: "alright lets get started."

Time skip

I wake up in my bed and noticed I was actually alone in bed. I was surprised because sarafall stayed over last night. I got up and got dressed and went into the other side of the trailer.

(A/N: this is the layout of the trailer

(A/N: this is the layout of the trailer.)

I seen sarafall naked cleaning my trailer.

Y/N: "um..... sarafall? What are you doing? Why are you naked?"

Sarafall just smiled.

Sarafall: "this is payback for yesterday with the beacon. And I don't want to get my cloths dirty again today." Remembering the syrup incident.