"You'll do that for me?" Kuroo asked and Sakusa smirked.

"You're being cooperative. Have you been talking to my brother? Whenever I get home he seems to be in a bad mood always and he's always on his phone." Osamu said and Sakusa's smirk grew wider.

"Really?" He asked.

"I heard from the girls Atsumo had been pretty cranky lately. He's too moody these days and he haven't played since monday." Yuuji said and the third years were confused about how Yuuji knows such thing.

"Yuuji-kun, how did you know what?" Hirigami asked and Osamu chewed his lower lip.

"Pillow talks." Yuuji answered nonchalantly.

Daichi sighed. Koutarou continued eating. Tooru rolled his eyes while Eita and Satori were laughing. Tetsurou remained cool.

"I haven't sent him a message nor called him." Sakusa said and Osamu sighed.

"Could it be Atsumo-san is waiting for your call or text?" Tetsurou concluded.

"No way." Kiyoomi said.

"Uhm. No one has ever turned Atsumo down. He's mad. Really mad to the point he had been practicing pitching and batting so hard." Osamu said.

"I think there's nothing wrong with that?" Koutarou said.

"No wait. There is more." Daichi said.

"He had been ordering plywood standees and he practices pitching and batting so hard that he already destroyed a hundred of it and its just thursday." Osamu said and showed them a video of Atsumo practicing.

"I take it back. There is something wrong." Koutarou said.

"You hurt his pride." Tooru said and Kiyoomi shrugged.

"I just told him I hate one night stands and I also don't like sharing." Kiyoomi said.

"Tetsu, Daichi, Satori and Kiyoomi re having pairs already... man, I am so envious." Semi said and Satori laughed.

"No one's in a relationship yet."

"What?! Me? No!" Kiyoomi groaned.

"Daichi likes someone?" Koutarou and Tooru gasped and Semi's eyes widened.

"Spill the fucking tea and no one gets hurts with with this life threatening plastic fork!" Tooru said and Eita smiled nervously and turned to apologize to Daichi who smiled and nodded.

"So uhm... I saw a pretty boy in the VIP area. You know... we went to a concert last week right?" Daichi asked and his friends nodded.

"How does he look?" Tooru asked seriously.

"With his eyes." Koutarou answered and everyone except Tooru started cracking up.

"AAAAHHHH PUT THE PLASTIC FORK DOWN I'M SORRY!" Koutarou scrambles away from Tooru.

"Hold on." Daichi said and grabbed the sketchpad he had and showed it to the others.

"Ah. I know him." Tooru said.

"You know a lot of people..." Sachirou said in amazement and Tooru winked at him.

"How do you know him?" Satori asked curiously.

"He's Tobio-chan's senpai. They went to the same high school. They are good friends." Tooru said.

"Uhm... So what's his name?" Daichi asked.

"Sugawara Koushi. He's an education student. He's from Miyagi like us. He wants to be a kindergarten teacher someday and he's good with kids. He is also very nice. Nice choice Daichi." Tooru said and winked.