Chapter 2

I stuff my suitcase into the overhead compartment, ignoring the over exageratted complains of the woman behind me and finally slamming it into place. I grin to myself truimphantly, plopping down in my seat next to the window and finally letting the woman sit next to me. We sit in an awkward slience, me setting my devices on airplane mode and pretending to be busy by zipping and unzipping random pouches in my jacket.

''Ladies, Gentlemen, everyone, we are currently about to take off, so please turn off your devices, sit back and remember to not be scared and enjoy the ride.'' The perky blond hosts announces, setting the radio back into place and walking over the aisles.''Seat belt on please,'' he reminds me and I awkward reach for my seatbelt, avoiding his gaze and snapping it into place. I can't help myself, hot people make me nervous. He nods once he sees I'm strapped in and continues his walk down the aisles.

The woman nexts to me suddenly sighs, slouching in her chair and setting a sleeping mask over her eyes. She almost instantly falls asleep, taking slow, low breathes and mumbling every so often. I find myself yawning as well even though I'm not tired in the slightest, to many nerves are running through out my body and making me jitty.

I open my bookbag again, taking out my Iphone for games and the two others letters so I can go over them in the planes. I feel a pull in me suddenly, it's always hard to leave home, even though I'm overly excited for this trip

I already miss my sister and friend, Chris. Chris is originally from nothern Britian so he told me all he could about traveling across the world and especially the degree change. He spoke vilely whenever I brought up the temperature, something tells me he likes being warmer than colder. And my sister was a doll through everything I thought she'd at least be jealous of me but she laughed it off and helped me pack what I needed. That's the only reason I remembered everything I'm going to need for London life.

I read the letter yet again, eyes scanning in exicitment, no matter how many times I read it a buzz of excitment always runs through me. I'm finally doing what I always wanted to do! I'm traveling halfway across the world to live in England, this is so excitening. Ever since I was little I dreamed of traveling and experiencing new things and thanks to this one little letter I'm finally doing it. My content sigh gets pushed back into the sounds of people preparing for the plane to lift into the air.

''Everyone buckle up, we are taking off,'' the hot host announces with a flourish, disappearing behind a curtain to probably sit down. I subconscious check the woman next to me's seatbelt to make sure she's probably strapped in. She is, I look around and see everyone doing there thing, nobody saw my awkward seatbelt check, good.

I lay back in my seat, checking the plan for when the plane lands. The Lester's will first pick me up, taking me home and showing me around the home. Apparently they have a son as well but they were reserved about it when we Skype'd each other.

The plane rolls forward and slowly takes off, my stomach drops as the plane lifts into the air but I tell myself the feeling will subside when the plane evens out. Someone in front of me squeals as the plane moves, quickly slienced by the person nex to them. The person pulls away from them with a havy paper bag and my stomach lurches forward. Gross, I am definantly not sleeping wiht that time bomb in front of me.

-~-

When we land to woman to my side is still asleep and me, being the amazing civilan I am, decide to wake her up. I shake her shoulder softly, still on the reserves about this whole idea. She grunts and her head turns away from me, but she doesn't awaken. I shake her shoulder a bit harder, whsipering.''The plane's landed ma'am, we are in england,'' I tell her, smiling at the fact I'm not even in America anymore.

She groans, suddenly moving her hand to grab my wrists, I yelp, pulling back quickly and flinching againist the window. She lifts her eye wear up and blinks hazily for a few seconds, looking at me with confused eyes.