I Have An Alternative

-andwinterswaiting- and CAt_CUrrY I have a proposal. As an alternative to killing almost all men, we throw them in children factories. Considering basically everyone you want to kill is heterosexual, non-Broadway people who are in no way related to the production of Newsies, Teen Wolf, Maze Runner, Stranger Things, IT Chapters 1&2, and most of Marvel, most Australians, and a couple of celebrities, that kills off A LOT of people. By then the LGBT+ community will most likely be the majority (I stand for that) but keep in mind not all of the community will be capable and/or willing to reproduce, making the human race grow at an extremely slow pace. But what happens when we need to grow the species quicker? That's where these children factories I mentioned before come in. If we need to increase the population, we go to the factories and use the men to, uh... do so. Another perk to this system is, with a bunch of males in the same space together every single day, maybe some will realize (note that I said REALIZE and not "convert") they're gay, bi, pan, etc. and can be let out into the world (we will closely examine them over time to make sure they're not bluffing).