The angel's confused face got replaced with a smirk again,"You don't know me,that means you are one of the new students who were brought today."

He then paused for a few seconds and his smirk grew wider,"You are breaking rules on your very first night here.Aren't you a daredevil?"He paused,"Interesting."

Sora frowned,"What do you mean break rules?What rule did I even break?"

"You are good at pretending too.You are getting more and more interesting."

Sora was getting impatient.

"Can you stop being annoying and tell me if I actually broke any rule?"

"Annoying?"He asked,offended,"Only the professors here call me that.And I'm not sure if you actually don't know about the rule or are you just pretending.If you are pretending,you are really good."

Sora was having none of it anymore.She was losing the last bit of her patience.

She gritted her teeth,"Will you for God's sake tell me?Before I kill you?"

Sora never said things like that ever.No matter how irritated or angry she was.
She knows for sure that she is now an angel she should refrain from saying stuff like this but he is getting on her nerves really badly.She feels really angry right now.

"Kill me?Go ahead and do it then.Although I am a bit uncertain about whether or not if you would be able to do that."

Sora was about to shout at him or smack some sense in to him.Or smack that stupid smirk away from his face.But right before she could do any of that he chuckled.

She immediately froze.That chuckle was really melodious.It was like music.

After that he looked at her and said,"In the Angel Academy it is the rule to go to sleep by 10 and not get out of the room after that.I'm sure Angel Noel told you that before bringing you."

Sora froze again.Before entering the Angel Academy Angel Noel started a few more rules of the Academy.But Sora was too mesmerized after seeing the beauty of the academy to listen to what he had to say.That's why everyone didn't get out of their room.Sora should've suspected that something was wrong when she saw no one in the beautiful garden.

Sora bit her tongue.

How stupid am I?

The angel in front of her was trying to hold back his laughter seeing her reaction.He was being really entertained by her expressions while she was thinking why she was so stupid and what she should do about this situation.

After sometime he finally spoke snapping her back into reality,"If you got caught by that guard angel you would be in big trouble.I saved you,"He paused,trying to read her reaction,"You owe me one."

She stayed quiet for awhile but the frowned and looked straight at him,"If I got caught you would've too.So you didn't save me,you saved yourself."

She paused,"If you knew the rule of not getting out after 10,then what are you doing out here?You were out of the boundary wall,weren't you?What were you doing there?"

He smirked and then slowly leaned towards her.She backed away again.Soon her back was against the tree and his face was dangerously close to her face where she could feel his breath on her face.

She was nervous and scared this time too.Her heart was beating fast again.But this time she didn't close her eyes.She kept looking at him.

He slowly leaned closer and stopped right in front of her ear and whispered," Maybe I wanted to break the rules just like you?"

She widened her eyes.What does he think of her?Why would she break the rules intentionally?

"I didn't know the rule!!"She said.

He chuckled right in front of her ear.

That chuckle made her heart beat grow faster.

It sounded...dangerous?

She calmed herself down quickly and then pushed him away.

He smirked again looking at her.She really is getting more and more interesting.

"Anyways.I will leave now.Don't get caught while going to the hostel.I won't be there to save you,okay Ms.Daredevil?"

"Don't you dare call me that,you..."She then frowned trying to think of a good name to call him.Then she remembered him coming super close to her three times without any reason.So she looked straight at his eyes.

"....you pervert..!"Sora finished.

He was a bit taken aback so he raised his eyebrows but he soon hid his shocked expression and smirked,"You really are an interesting one."

Sora frowned at him.She honestly feels a bit bad for calling him that.She never called anyone anything like that.She wonders if she should apologize.

But before she could decide he said,"I am going.See you around,Ms.Daredevil."

She frowned again.She clearly told him to not to call her that but here he goes again.But she acted enough out of character today.She should be nice to him.

She slowly gave him a small smile,"Before you go,we should at least introduce ourselves to each other.I am Angel Sora,"She said and offered him her hand to him to shake hands.

But he completely disregarded that and quickly leaned in front of her ear again.This almost gave her a heart attack this time.

He whispered.

"The name's Taehyung.Remember it.You'll be hearing it a lot."

He then chuckled,moved away and got his hand out from his pocket and did a little salute to her and then shoved his hand back in the pocket before walking away.

After he lived Sora took a deep breath.She was just trying to be nice and he was just doing everything to get on her nerves knowing quite well that it's irritating her.

Sora frowned.

I was here trying to apologize to him and he was here purposely trying to annoy me!

What name did he say?Taehyung?He even said I would be hearing it a lot!Why would I ?

Sora then stopped thinking about him.Her mind got clouded with another thought.She broke the rules of the Angel Academy.Its so embarrassing.She doesn't want to be known as a rule breaker among the other angels.That too on the very first day.She has to do something about it.

She was embarrassed and sad.She didn't intentionally do it.But still she doesn't know what to do about it.

Sora sighed and looked up at the beautiful dark night sky.

How did I manage to break the rules of the Angel Academy on my very first night here?

____________________________

A/N:

Guys,hope you like it!

Comment and vote if you do!!