I looked away from Alec, not needing his pity, or horror. I didn't know which.

"I came to find you as soon as I had heard the news. I just got a little side tracked and I met my Jewel." Liam smiled sweetly at his mate and pecked her on the lips.

They left after a while into the kitchen to make some food, and I had been spending most of my time focusing on my breathing as my eyes were starting to burn.

I couldnt believe the truth had come out to Alec like that. What he must think of me, I couldn't even imagine the horror.

I was a monster.

All the pain that I had pushed down for so long started to rise up in my throat. My stomach twisted in anxiety.

I turned to Alec, wincing as I looked upon his handsome face. What suprised me was his calm face. He touched my chin, looking into my eyes. "It's okay." He whispered.

Ducking down he pressed his lips to mine, and I was undone. I kissed him back fiercely, pouring my sadness and fear over the past months into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, his arms going around my waist.

Pulling me even closer to his body, he deepened the kiss. I hesitantly pulled my arms down, tracing my hands down the contours of his back.

After what seemed like forever, I pulled back and put my head on his chest. Fisting my hands in his T-shirt, I curled up and cried as he whispered soothing words into my ear.

----------------------------------------------

When I awoke in the morning, the delicious heat that had come from Alec was gone and I was alone in my bed. Trying not to feel too bad for myself, I got up and started to get ready.

Twenty minutes later I was staring at clothes spread around the room like a tornado had flown through the room. I tried to channel the old Rosaline, the one that was confident, popular and pretty.

The old me that knew what looked good and was confident about it.

Before I could think too much about it, I grabbed a pair of short jean shorts and a cream shirt. Adding a scarf and some sandals, I flew out the door.

Alec was sitting at the island, texting away. When I walked in he looked up from the phone.

His face pulled into his signature cocky smile, as his gaze lingered on my exposed legs. I couldn't help the blush that spread along my cheeks as he looked at me.

"What's the occasion?" He asked.

"Nothing, I just felt like it." I covered up, I wouldn't want him to know I dressed nicely for him. I would never hear the end of it.

"So are we going to school or what?" Alec had told me Liam and Juliet had enrolled in school, and I couldn't wait to bond with Juliet. She seemed to be very nice, but she was keeping something hidden. I wanted to know what it was.

The looks she was giving Alec were as if she was terrified of him. Something was up and I wanted to know what it was.

"Woah, I thought you were all, 'school is horrible, I can feel my soul dieing' stuff?" Alec asked as he did a dramatic interpretation of me.

"Hm, I never said that." I said. I was never such a drama queen about it.

"Liam is going, and I can't wait to see him."

I decided not to tell Alec of my suspicions about Juliet. I didn't want to raise a fuss about something that could be nothing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

When I walked into school, I went straight to find Juliet. Her secrets had been bugging me.

I saw her sitting in homeroom, so I walked over to her. "Hey Juliet."

She looked up from her notebook and smiled. "Hi Rosalie, how are you."

"I'm okay, you?"

"I'm good. The people here are pretty nice."

"Yeah, so I just wanted to talk to you about-" I looked around to make sure Liam or Alec weren't around.

"About why you were eying Alec in that way. You looked terrified."

Juliet's eyes widened quickly, her breath shooting in in a short gasp. "Um." She gulped her face turning red.

"I don't know if I should tell you this."

I perked up, I needed to know. "I am trying to make me relationship with Alec work, Okay? I need to be able to trust him."

Her face suddenly turned apologetic before she said, "Rosalie, Alec is not what he seems to be."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I'm thinking Alec's POV next. I don't really know how it would tie into the story though. Its all finally coming to togeather, and I'm wondering how to make it work.

Lots of thing to think about.