Chapter 12

Hello people out there!

So yeah, you just met the newest character in the story. Yeah! 

So he is a little bit of a creep, but what-evs. You'll just have to read on.  

Also, this chapter is dedicated to my friend Magda.

Again.

I just want to wish her a happy birthday, which was yesterday. Most of you don't know this, but Magda is my writing buddy. She helps me work out the story when I get writer's block.

Yeah Magda! 

Last time:

I was wrapped up in comfort and warmth and my body betrayed me by sinking into his chest.

I quickly fell asleep to one last whisper in my ear: "You will be mine."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to a loud beep of a car. I could hear them whizzing down the road somewhere close to where I lay. The sound wasn't too far and I immediately started formulating a plan. First, I needed to know where I was.

 I opened one of my eyes and looked around the room.

At least I was indoors this time.

I really need to stop walking up in places I don't know, I told myself.

I was in a motel room, I was guessing. The room smelt of old cigarettes and alcohol. The walls were covered in a foul reddish color and the sheets I was laying on itched my arms. 

I pulled myself up into a sitting position, and did another glance around the room. Nobody was lurking in a corner. Maybe if I moved quickly enough I could get away.

Second, I had to get away. 

Easy, peasy.

Yeah right.

I jumped out of the bed and quickly stalked across the room. I went for the door and slowly pushed it open. I glanced down the hallway and saw nothing but the ugly pea green carpets and dim lighting. I pushed open the door and started to sprint down the hallway. I made a left then a right, then a left again.

Stop! I yelled at myself. I took a deep breath and tried to think. I was just going to get myself lost. I looked up on the walls and scanned up and down the hallway. One place caught my eye. I walked further down the hallway and glanced up to see a sign near the ceiling that said: "Stairs ahead to the left."

Well that’s handy.

I slapped my forehead for my stupidity and rashness, and ran off down the hall and to the left. 

I quickly opened the door and fly down the stairs taking three stairs at a time. I tried not to notice the 'lovely' smell of puke that wafted around the stairwell.

I pushed open the grimy door and walked into a shady at best looking lobby. An enormously fat, sleeping man was perched precariously on a chair tipped back and only standing on its back legs. His pair of ratty hiking boots rested on the desk looking thing in front of him.

There was a small sign up on the desk that read: I'm on my lunch break. Be back in 15 minutes.

I humphed. Some lunch break.

I walked quickly across the room and over to the door. I spared one last glance at the sleeping receptionist before swinging the door open to reveal the man.

The same man that seemed to have kidnapped me, and brought me to this slimy hotel.  Well that’s what one part of my brain was telling me. The other part wanted to curl up on his lap and have him wrap his muscular arms around me, to feel the safety in his arms that I had found in only one other.

Kyle.

The thought made me pause for a second and he used that to his advantage. I was grabbed around the waist and shoved into a warm chest. One hand snaked around my mouth.

He pulled himself and me through the doorway and half dragged me towards the stairs. I screamed against the hand and stomped my feet, all the while trying to ignore the sparks around my mouth, the pleasure of his touch flying around my body.

I looked frantically at the man, sleeping just feet away. If he could only wake up, he could call for help or something.

I thrashed even more, trying to make noise to wake him, but we slid to a stop. I felt his grip loosen a bit and I tensed ready to make a run for it, only to have my hope squashed as he just repositioned his arm so it pinned my arms and upper body. I suddenly felt his muscles turn to steel and I knew all hope was lost.

Male werewolves will always be stronger than the females. They were meant to be the protectors for their mates and pups.

There was no way I would be escaping him at this moment, so I decided I would try a very different approach.

 Something that most powerful females excelled in:

Diplomacy.

I stilled my frantic movements and mumbled my question. 

He slowly turned me around, yet his arm still held me tightly to his chest.

I mumbled again into his warm hand. 

He cocked one eyebrow then slowly slid his hand from my mouth.

I took a deep breath and asked.

"At least tell me your name."

A slow grin overtook his features and his blue eyes sparkled with warmth. In that one breath, he went from simply handsome and beautiful, to absolutely gorgeous.  

"The name's Alec, darling. What’s yours?" 

A/N

Yeah for Alec.

So the next chappie will be in his point of view. I know, exciting!

Yup, thats it. Thanks for reading.

Love yah!

Vote, Comment, Fan.       :)