Time skip

"Heyo bitches move, Kim seok Jin has arrived!" Jin greeted me as soon as I opened the door hearing the door bell.

"Oh my God! Jin! I missed you so much." I hugged him and he patted my head pulling away from the brotherly hug.

"Hyung, don't you get tired of your dialogues dripping of narcissism? And y/n don't you miss me?" I hugged Namjoon who just appeared behind Jin and welcomed them to our home. I mean mine and Jungkook's.

"Omo, food! I'm coming." Jin rushed to the kitchen and I heard him bickering with my best friend.

"Hyung! Leave it. It's my share." I heard Jimin's voice.

"Park Jimin! You should sacrifice your share for elder's. Don't you have manner's?" Jin yelled at him.

"Oh then OK ahjusshi!" Jimin retorted and I can hear Jin cursing continuously at him which sounded like a rap.

"Looks like they started again!" I squealed and hugged hoseok hearing his voice.

"There, there I missed you too. Now I think you should close the door." Hoseok patted my head and gestured me to close the door. Shit! I think I forgot to close the door.

I hurried to close the door but flinched hearing a deep voice as usual.

"Are you implying we aren't allowed to your house y/n!?"

"God! Yoongi! Stop scaring her!" yoongi's wife immediately reached my side with her large baby bump and patted my back to breath normally as I got really scared.

"I think I'm not too late!" I heard Taehyung's deep voice who just came with my angel in his arms, she looked soo cute with her baby pink dress.

"Aww, you both look cute together." I squealed in happiness and took my little princess in my arms and gestured all the three dorks to enter.

We all sat down on the couch with our little angel on my lap.

"ok, so when will he come?" Hoseok asked while taking a look at his wrist watch.

"You're his secretary, you should know that!" I heard Jimin yelling at Hoseok.

"Former secretary. You all know that I left the job. I sing and rap along with yoongi hyung." Hoseok answered while pointing at yoongi and yoongi just gave a simple nod.

"Still, you are his former secretary don't you know his timings. What a waste secretary Jungkook got! I feel so sad." Jimin commented and made a sad face.

"Jimin, according to the employees contract he's no longer a secretary and as per the ru-" Namjoon started explaining all about the contract and law but Jin cut him off.

"Joon, I will smack you if you started again." Jin threatened him.

"Tae! We need to tell you something." yoongi said and we all stared at him in shock. We thought of talking about it to Tae but we were afraid that how he would react so out of nervousness Jimin started talking about random things and we all played along.

"Yes, hyung! What is it about?" Taehyung asked while turning his head to yoongi.

"We want you to get married." we all said in unison and Taehyung just sighed knowingly.

"Look I really don't-"

"Tae, she needs a mother!" yoongi's wife spoke.

"Aren't you taking care of her like a mother? Isn't y/n doing that too? I mean you and y/n take care of her like your own daughter and I don't think she needs another mom for her to care of! ." Taehyung said sternly and we can't deny his words.

"Guys!? What the hell? Oh my God!" We heard a loud squeal coming from the entrance and all the boys went to hug Jungkook who just returned from office.

"Asshole's here!" Jimin got up cursing and I immediately covered ears of my angel sitting in my lap. He's even making the air to get pollute by his curses.

Jungkook hugged each and every person one by one while me and violet sat side by side looking at them in aww. It's been a lot if month's since our last get together as Jin and Namjoon were abroad.

I gave the little angel to violet who sat beside me and went into our room to get their gifts.

I can hear their laughs giggles and smiles coming from the hall as I took the gift wrapped box into my hands and headed back to where all the dorks were.

"princess!" Jungkook came hurriedly to give me a kiss but I stopped him by placing my palm on his chest. I chuckled watching him frown and placed his gift in his hand.

I gave everyone their gifts and told them to open.

Jin is the one who literally tore his gift hurriedly along with excitement and as soon as he saw it he kept on crying while clutching it to his heart. I laughed watching him crying. Everyone got shook watching Jin crying like a duck who lost his duckling.

Next place goes to yoongi. He saw his gift and gave me a smile. Hoseok's voice was heard through out the whole house as he stood up with the thing I gave in his hands with wide eyes.

Namjoon gave a smile as he smiled with his dimples popping out from his cheeks.

"Y/n! Wow, I can't believe it. I'm happy! It's so sudden. Wow!" Taehyung kept saying while his eyes were still sticked on the thing.

"Oh my God! Bitch you hid it from me?" Jimin stood up from the couch and accused me while pointing his index finger.

"Oh my God you're pregnant?! I'm going to be a dad?" I finally heard Jungkook saying it and I felt him lifting me up and twirling me around in his arms. He kissed and forehead and hugged me while burrying his head in the crook of my neck.

Well I gave them a shirt on which "I'm  going to be an uncle" is printed. On their favorite colored shirts. I gave Jungkook a shirt on which "I'm going to be a dad" is written.

I felt his tears on my neck and I cupped his face looking at him.

"Why are you crying?!" I asked Jungkook as tears kept falling out of his eyes.

That's when we both heard a loud ugly weep from Jin who kept sobbing while keeping his head into his hands. Namjoon kept patting Jin's back while Tae took over his daughter and kept whispering her that she's going to get a friend.

Yoongi was watching Jin disgust and Hoseok kept doing a happy dance.

Jimin already wore his shirt and taking a selfie in his shirt and I'm sure he's going to upload it in twitter. He's got a great fan base if you don't know. They call him sexy Jimin.

So that's how the our get together went. And I really hope my sister is happy watching us all from the above. I love you sis!

A/n : So this is the first epilogue.

And also I will publish special chapters sooner. 😉😉

Do vote and comment to encourage me.

Don't be a silent reader.