chapter 14-"She's not going to wear a skirt anymore!"

Y/n's pov

I lowered my head to admire the flooring with extreme guilt overtaking my body

I lowered my head to admire the flooring with extreme guilt overtaking my body. I can't even look at him now.

"I-I'm s-sorry!" I finally said it out like a whisper I'm sure he must've heard it as the room is dreadfully silent. My heartbeat raised when I heard his footsteps closing the distance between us and I gulped hard when I felt his breath hitting me. Not good y/n! Not good!

"Look at me!" his voice made me shiver, why is it so sexy? His voice sounded so sexy as he whispered right into my ear and I gasped lightly when I felt his lips touching my ear slightly. What the hell! He's too close.

My eyes slowly travelled from his neatly polished black leathered shoes to his fiery eyes. Wow! He's really angry right now! He looked damn hot and sexy as hell, but it's not the right time to drool over him.

"what was that?! Do you know what you did there?" he slammed his palm on the wall beside me and I just squinted my eyes shut due to the impact. I got attached to the wall and his body is hovering over me and his hot breath hitting my face is not at all helping.

"I-I'm r-really s-sorry, but can you please move back a little." my voice came out low as I stopped him from moving further close by placing my index finger on his chest.

"What are you nervous?! Huh?" my eyes widened when he slowly took my hand into his which was on his chest a while ago and brought it behind my back pushing me towards him. I just kept watching him in horror as there's nothing left for me to keep myself away from him. My chest got collided with his making my cheeks red.

That's when I realized an important point! I have my other hand. My body got attached to him like a magnet. I placed my other hand on his chest slightly pushing him away from me but this idiot didn't even budge. Damnnn I can feel his abs. Leave me you muscle pig. There's a huge circus with all kind of wild animals running around in my stomach. My upper body got pressed against his chest and I'm afraid that he could hear my heart beat.

"J-ungkook-k, I-I'm -" I tried to finish my sentence with greatest difficulty but he didn't let me accomplish my little mission.

I gasped when he leaned his head close to my face making me to question my sanity.

"I'm what y/n?" now his breath hit my lips and if I he leaned a little bit more our lips would touch. Oh my holy grandma fairy of Cinderella help me.

I moved my head a little back notwanting to do any sinister things that my mind is pestering me to do. Turning my head to the side I tried to apologize to him once again.

"I-I'm, I-I'm -" I struggled to complete the sentence which was stuck in my throat from long time but he completed it by a single word using his perverted mind.

"Wet?!"

Finishing my sentence he whispered huskily in my ear brushing his sexy soft lips against my ear. What the hell? Wet? What? You Lil piece of perverted junkkook!