Chp. 14 Uno, Dos, CresStar! BunBun's!

Comincia dall'inizio

(_]_[_)

The four, Star, Cres and the children, heard a quiet voice. Softly whispering in their nonexistent ears, as they suddenly realized they were pushed by a gust of wind as it pushed them into the void below, voices screaming, yelling at them to grab their hands. But they couldn't see anything, blurry figures of the two guards, babybones curling themselves up in Crescent's arms.

Two new figures tearing the scene, one cloaked in yellow, with an angered expression. The other covered from head to toe with black, wore a fearful one with a hint of anger towards themselves.
A small, faint smile came into their vision as sleep overcame them

• • •

👍✌👍✋✌👍✌

Iris woke up, his head pounding with pain as he recollected on what had happened moments before, or hours. He looked down to see he was in a medical bed with a cast on his left arm. He can still hear that ear shattering crack as he felt his arm getting snapped in – half...? No, that would then be impossible to put an arm that's ripped to pieces, back together.

He fluttered his lids to adjust his eyesight then suddenly blinking to see Dr. WD Gaster himself.... Peeling an apple...? Why was he here? Why would he care? He just messed up the docter's life's work! So why... Gaster glanced back at the little ball of fur and handed him perfectly sliced apples as he gave a little nod.

"I see that you are now awake, Iris" Iris had a vivid hue visible as he nodded hesitantly allowing Gaster to chuckle quietly to himself in amusement. "Are you now aware of your troublesome actions? We both know that there will be penalty for any such actions in my laboratory... But why did you do it...?" Iris gulped and looked away, he hoped that they would avert this conversation for a tad bit longer...

"Iris." Iris jolted as Gaster suddenly got closer, Gaster stared at him with intense eyes, in which were hiding his sense of... Interest...? Why would there be interest when he stares at his humble assistant? "I- I don't believe what you did these children were... right... I- I wanted to conclude that there were other methods to work with them... But I guess I was afraid to even voice out my thoughts into words..." Iris stuttered, looking away shamefully.

"And why would you be afraid of me...?" Iris pressed his back against the bed as Gaster laid his arms on the sides of his head, locking him in a position as to not escape and avoid his question. "I- I was a- afraid of you, being angry. Sir..." Iris stated now un-allowed to turn his head to the side. Gaster didn't speak for, what felt like hours and hours on end of being in this kind of position for Iris, as Gaster at last sighed as he laid atop of Iris, resting his head on the smaller's shoulder.

"Please don't be afraid of me, you're the only one I trust that wouldn't fear me..." Iris looked down at the skeleton whom laid their head on his shoulder. "But, you have other people you can trust. There's the King for example, Alphys, th- the Queen..." Gaster stayed silent for a while until he broke the silence. "I only want you..." Iris glowed vividly as he sputtered to speak, but decided against it as he sighed, intertwining his fingers to Gaster's.

"Don't worry, I'll never leave you... no matter what. I'll be there with you till' the end. How about... we can do the experiment once again?" Iris said out of the blue as Gaster blinked as he looked up. "But, you said–" "I didn't say I disagree with your idea of beings that could destroy the barrier. I only implied that I don't agree with your methods. You are a genius, an absolute prodigy, and it pains me on how low you have fallen, Dingding." Iris said solemnly.

"Going as far as to fallen down to child abuse... You idiot." Gaster blinked up at him and scooted closer as to lay down next to him. "Calling me an idiot after you just called me a Geni–" "Shut up! I'm trying to be serious here!" Iris huffed angrily as Gaster laughed.

"I'll try again,
As long as you're by my side..."

_

___________________________________________________________________

Hope you likey! Sorry if I'm late!

Jeez, everytime I post a chapter... the very next day I think "shit, I haven't posted in so long! uGgGgHhHh–!" Is all I concern myself with these days, questions like;

what book should I work on now? Why is my writing so shitty? Why bother reading? Was always kept in mind.

And it's hard to post often as I don't have the internet/wifi at home. I survive by my parent's hotspot, so I deeply apologize if I can't answer your questions, post chapters and etc.

Thank you for enjoying this book. And yes, Erratum will be shipped with Reaper! The others like; Ink & the others, Starcross Crescent & 1 & 2, Fresh & Unfresh, Gradient & Paperjam will all end up in the NaJ multiverse sooner or later. I added these characters for a purpose, So I deeply apologize if these last few chapters have been confusing.

I also wanted to give The kids some screentime so we can get to know them better. Please excuse my shitty wording and spelling mistakes.

And yes, Iris is alive! People claimed him dead ;-; y kill of meh baby??? Oh, and once this book is over... Want me to give a story on how Iris is actually in undertale? I made this story up, but I wanted to give one of the characters some meaning than just that side person that gives food for HP.

Yes, DESTRUCTIVEDEATH HERE WE COME~!

Have a wonderful day/whatever time period you're on! :3